IGNORED

Today's Matchday Thread

robins72

Blackpool: Rachubka; Coid, Evatt, Edwards, Camara; Taylor-Fletcher, Southern, Jorgensen, Hammill; Wright, Burgess. Subs: Gilks, Broomes, Vaughan, Fox, Aluko.

City: Basso; Orr, Carey, McCombe, McAllister; Williams, Johnson, Skuse, McIndoe; Adebola, Maynard. Subs: Weale, Fontaine, Brooker, Sproule, Wilson.

No sign of Lee Trundle then! Elliott hasnt made the bench so lets hope he makes a recovery soon the more players we have fit the better! Good to see Basso is fit to play although i wouldnt have been concerned had Weale been in goal today.

I'm a paid-up World member, but am getting a response that there are TOO MANY LICENCES issued and it won't play at all. I can listen to Palace and few other games, but not City. Any ideas what's going on?

It usually means your login details have already been used today on several other IP Addresses and therefore you've exceeded the maximum daily number of licenses the system is setup to allow - this is to prevent people sharing accounts.

It could also be a fault which with premiumtv is not entirely unexpected.

Surprised about Trundle, not surpised about Noble.....either way it's a long season and they will both get their chances as will other players who are on the bench today.

I imagine the conditions wouldn't suit either of them so makes sense to have Steve and Ivan on the bench.

It usually means your login details have already been used today on several other IP Addresses and therefore you've exceeded the maximum daily number of licenses the system is setup to allow - this is to prevent people sharing accounts.

Last season it happened all the time for me, and I only ever use my laptop.

Though is fine today for me.

I have no idea what's going. I logged on earlier to listen to Brum, then clicked on the City link, where I then got that message. I'm only using my one PC.

As I said, I can listen to other matches fine, even though I don't want to.......

Archived