IGNORED

No One Likes Us

Sir Colby-Tit

I think i saw something similar with MK Dongs being the most disliked.

I don't know where you saw it but they would certainly get my vote. I hope they go straight back down again this season.

In the words of Keegan I would love it if they kept going down and got bypassed by the real Wimbledon. I can sort of stomach transfer fees and contracts that mean nothing but I just can't get my head around what happened to that club.

People love Arsenal because they play great football and they're not Man U.
Everyone I know hates Arsenal because they are not blessed with English players.

Dislike Leeds United as when I lived there those I met who 'supported' them were either glory-hunting premierleague 'fans' (quote; "I'm a MASSIVE Leeds lad, but don't care about them at the mo 'cause they're not in the prem. Once they get back I'll be going every week..." no word of a lie) or utter horrid bastards. Only decent bloke I met who loved them started out a Luton fan, then defected after he started getting free tickets off a mate at uni. Even he admitted he'd not have gone if he'd had to pay!

Dislike Cardiff after travelling away to Ninian Park as a young 'un and getting menaced by some seriously nasty folk, plus the seriously uncalled for slagging I got off a mate-of-a-mate after the playoff defeat under Wilson; proper nasty bastard turned me right off the Bluebirds.

Dislike the sags for their petty minded-ness and drain on the local media's sport resources, although I do wish we had a derby or two every year, just to put them in their place. Think I'd miss their stench if they did do the decent thing and expire...

All told that is my top three; Leeds, Cardiff and the sags.

And as for hating Millwall; not a chance. Funniest thing I've ever seen was the stupid arses who make up their travelling 'fanbase' going spare after Lee Mathews' late pen gave us a 2-1 lead at the Gate. I was roaring with laughter at the sight of them! Mathews will always get a drink off me for making those twerps lose the plot!

You said it, I don't think they'd include Cardiff, Swanspea etc in the list because they aren't English teams.

A survey of football leauge clubs,Cardiff and Swansea are unfortunatly play in the English leauge when affiliated to the Welsh FA.

I don't understand why we're so hated. What have we done that makes everyone dislike us hahaha. I guess it is only the Sun. Don't understand Stockport, PNE, S****horpe or Bunrley being there either really...

I understand why we are so hated, it's not that hard to understand.

What makes people hate clubs other than violence off the pitch etc, it is things like getting beaten in the 90th min after a long hard fought match, something we did alot last season and have done for a long time now. If you go to watch a match and your team concede in the 90th min you feel robbed and the first instinct is blame the opposition (sounds dumb as everyone wants to win, but it's the natural first reaction).

Then you can look at the fact we very rarely spend much money on players whilst our rivals splash out yet our players very often come in for small fees and come up trumps. When your team has spent £4 million on a goalkeeper and then they see us with quality keepers that cost nowhere near that much or they spend £3-4 on a midfileder and we get mCindoe for a steal of a price it also makes fans of other teams wonder why thier manager didnt know about these players.

We don't have sucsess in terms of winning cups or leagues but we always have a season with some kind of sucsess. Also I'd say the fact we play nice passing football and point it out alot irritates some hoofball teams too.

I'd say there are alot of factors but at the end of the day I'm not surprised we're hated.

Oh and I don't help things when I drove past the lego stadium (cardiffs new ground in the making) in my Bristol City shirt playing Rick Astleys never going to give you up :englandsmile4wf:

Archived