IGNORED

Get Well Soon Christian

CiderArmyBCFC

i had a really good view of this terrible injury, as much as it sounded bad, it also looked bad, just as they were putting him on you could see his bone a few centremetres up from his knee, it wasnt as bad as arsenals eduardo one as the bone wasnt sticking out of his skin, but there was still a rather large lump

Hope he gets better sooner than we think :fingerscrossed:

Get well soon indeed.

I've been waiting for him and Artus to get their first team chances for a long time and he finally gets his shot and this happens. Really hope it isn't as bad as we think it could be.

Get well soon indeed.

I've been waiting for him and Artus to get their first team chances for a long time and he finally gets his shot and this happens. Really hope it isn't as bad as we think it could be.

Still not absolutely sure what has happened. But xrays show no broken bones and ligament damage whilst not ruled out is hopefully not too serious. He's been released from hospital and will be looked after by City's excellent medical team tomorrow.

Lets hope he's back soon giving his best for the Reds.

He is very grateful for all the concern and kind words.

Still not absolutely sure what has happened. But xrays show no broken bones and ligament damage whilst not ruled out is hopefully not too serious. He's been released from hospital and will be looked after by City's excellent medical team tomorrow.

Lets hope he's back soon giving his best for the Reds.

He is very grateful for all the concern and kind words.

No op. is always good news... well, great news.

I'm guessing you know Christian then?

Whilst everyone who was Ashton last night would have been sickened by the sight of poor Christian in agony what good news to sign on to this morning that initial signs do not appear to be as bad as first feared. Must admit my first thoughts were that his season was over - Just when it had begun so promisingly.

GET WELL SOON CHRISTIAN.

Whilst everyone who was Ashton last night would have been sickened by the sight of poor Christian in agony what good news to sign on to this morning that initial signs do not appear to be as bad as first feared. Must admit my first thoughts were that his season was over - Just when it had begun so promisingly.

GET WELL SOON CHRISTIAN.

Here is hoping. Knee ligament injuries can be really bad. I'm sure some premier league players have been out for 18-24 months with such injuries :noexpression:

Archived