IGNORED

Brooker Back On Form?

said before the start off the season iff brooker is fit would it be such a bad thing haveing him if he stays fit he will be awsome for us and ive put me money were me mouth is and bet my cousin trundle will get into double figures this season

said before the start off the season iff brooker is fit would it be such a bad thing haveing him if he stays fit he will be awsome for us and ive put me money were me mouth is and bet my cousin trundle will get into double figures this season

Please tell me you mean Brooker otherwise you've just lost your money! :whistle2:

I know it may be too early to call but i get the feeling that this is steve brookers season. after last season i think he feels like he has something to prove or more to give. hopefully he can continue to score some more goals!

I think it's great he didn't have an amazing performance but much like old self today however he didn't really work with Maynard and this is why I think Dele will start instead.I am a big Brooker fan and hope he can form a partnership with Maynard. Although I'm not sure he will provide flick ons and etc.. and that is why we bought maynard to get the tap ins and run with the ball.IMO

Brooker looked good tonight - despite not getting much service for long periods of the game. He was always a threat and the Posh defence had a tough job keeping him under control. His movement was excellant and he deserved his goal for his sheer effort all game.

If he can maintain this current form he and Maynard will forge a good partnership. A fit Brooker is worth having.

Archived