IGNORED

Meteb To Standard Liege......

old_man_terry

Who Gives a Flying F** :disapointed2se: K .....

if you don't like a posting, or if you find it doesn't interest you......just don't reply to it, instead of responding like that and making yourself look like a moron.......if it's not a popular subject worth discussing it will soon find it's way to the bottom of the page...

Personally I give a flying f:@K as I don't want to have any other clubs put up with people like the agents of Meteb and his little club and expressed that if anyone who knew any belgian or lived there, might want to worn them what they are getting themselves into.

Edited to remove offensive quoted post.

if you don't like a posting, or if you find it doesn't interest you......just don't reply to it, instead of responding like that and making yourself look like a moron.......if it's not a popular subject worth discussing it will soon find it's way to the bottom of the page...

Personally I give a flying f:@K as I don't want to have any other clubs put up with people like the agents of Meteb and his little club and expressed that if anyone who knew any belgian or lived there, might want to worn them what they are getting themselves into.

harsh....personally thought they looked the better side against Liverpool last night.......few decent players I wouldn't mind seeing at City......IF ONLY!!!

Aye it did surprise me, but Liverpool looked really shocking!

Harsh but fair. I should add that the Belgium league is on par with the SPL maybe a little better, so basicly its Coca Cola League 1 standard. actually no, League 2, the SPL isn't that good!

Personally I give a flying f:@K as I don't want to have any other clubs put up with people like the agents of Meteb and his little club and expressed that if anyone who knew any belgian or lived there, might want to worn them what they are getting themselves .

:rofl2br: it was meant as a joke..........chill out man.........

Archived