IGNORED

Which Stand Will Be Singing The Loudest Today, Competition

terjon

Ateyo is louder than East End....simply because there is more people.

East End is however fairly loud considering the amount of people, personally speaking though, although those in the East End say it's loud generally you don't hear too much from it sat in the Atyeo, no doubt the same vice versa....

Ateyo is louder than East End....simply because there is more people.

East End is however fairly loud considering the amount of people, personally speaking though, although those in the East End say it's loud generally you don't hear too much from it sat in the Atyeo, no doubt the same vice versa....

If its purely on numbers then the east end would be loudest due to how the stand is built.

I think what terjon is thinking is if each stand trys to be loudest, it'll make the stand as a whole that much louder and intimidating

Indeed, and as someone in the Dolman, I would agree with you - East end is loudest.

Whatever stand you sit / stand in, if that stand is singing then you cant hear the other stands.

This is not a competition, but if everyone who sings does their bit then we can make Ashton Gate intimidating to the opposition and roar the players to victory!

If it was a competition, then the East End Rocks!!! :winner_third_h4h::whistle:

think will have to get the people on sky to decide on this guys.

got to be honet though,

in the east end couldnt hear the other stands.

Thought every stand was fairly quiet! Couldnt hear the atyeo, wedlock wasnt very loud either. Probably sounded louder in them though!!

First half wasn't too bad, the second was quite muted - I think the way Derby got stuck straight in during the second half and the early goal helped determine that.

I have to say one thing about the Derby fans... from the Atyeo they seemed to spend most of the game (apart from just after the goal) sitting down bemused about where they were... too used to the Premier League maybe?

I have to say one thing about the Derby fans... from the Atyeo they seemed to spend most of the game (apart from just after the goal) sitting down bemused about where they were... too used to the Premier League maybe?

first half derby were jsut sat there like they were in front of there tellys,

second half they were sining every 10 minutes AFTER they scored.

The atmosphere came across ok ish on sky. It did die at about 40 minutes when people in the DOLMAN and ATYEO started going off to the bar and food outlets.

People that were in the EAST END said it was loud, but you couldn't make it out that clearly on the tv.

Compared to the atmospheres you gat for a lot of the televised championship games it was ok, and was positive throughout even though it was a dissapointing result considering the way we slaughtered them in the first half!!!

Yeh but no but, but yeh our stand was louder than yours, has this forum now become the school playground. God give me strength!

Haha :laugh:

Yer but now but, yer, Everyone knows what ee sed iz right or somefin or nuffin.

Sat in the eastend yesterday the atmosphere was ok first half and then somebody started that crap song to the tune of noahs ark, and it went on and on and on and on and on and on until, I witnessed people in front of me taking there own lives through boredom of it, any chance of putting that song in Room 101, It really is crap and dull.

Sat in the eastend yesterday the atmosphere was ok first half and then somebody started that crap song to the tune of noahs ark, and it went on and on and on and on and on and on until, I witnessed people in front of me taking there own lives through boredom of it, any chance of putting that song in Room 101, It really is crap and dull.

It is a bit odd, where did that come from? Never heard it before!

Anyway, it's all about the acoustic pillar :)

Oh dear, i know the fella that made that up and he's rather proud of it!!!! He's the official custodian of the old skool CITY songs as well!!

That's another thing, on the tv i noticed quite a few down the front of the EAST END not joining in at all, why the hell did they bother going in there?????????

Oh dear, i know the fella that made that up and he's rather proud of it!!!! He's the official custodian of the old skool CITY songs as well!!

That's another thing, on the tv i noticed quite a few down the front of the EAST END not joining in at all, why the hell did they bother going in there?????????

Repeated once or twice would have been fine, but, seriously, this went on for about 5 minutes and people all around me were losing the will to live, we could have the stand closed by the council if its deemed a health risk!!

It killed the atmosphere dead, and the word hooraaah sounded like a load of toffs had broken in to our stand, Red Goblin I'm sure wouldn't approve.

Yeah, it was a bit quiet at the front at times but, I suppose some are there to sample the atmosphere and might feel a little foolish joining in, I don't know for certain if that is true but, there are all sorts that go in the eastend, and all will probably have a differing view of why they like it in there.

Archived