IGNORED

Which Stand Will Be Singing The Loudest Today, Competition

terjon

Repeated once or twice would have been fine, but, seriously, this went on for about 5 minutes and people all around me were losing the will to live, we could have the stand closed by the council if its deemed a health risk!!

It killed the atmosphere dead, and the word hooraaah sounded like a load of toffs had broken in to our stand, Red Goblin I'm sure wouldn't approve.

Yeah, it was a bit quiet at the front at times but, I suppose some are there to sample the atmosphere and might feel a little foolish joining in, I don't know for certain if that is true but, there are all sorts that go in the eastend, and all will probably have a differing view of why they like it in there.

That song was quality and the longer it went on for the more it catched on. Give it a few games and the whole EE will be singing it once they have learned the words. Top marks for the guy that came up with it. There is now some quality songs coming out of the EE and that is something we should all be proud of. It's better than the come on you reds you always hear from the Atyeo.

By the pillar it was quality yesterday. My ears were hurting at times. It's a good start to the season in there and the signs are it could be even better than last year. We just need to get everyone involved somehow.

By the pillar it was quality yesterday. My ears were hurting at times. It's a good start to the season in there and the signs are it could be even better than last year. We just need to get everyone involved somehow.

My bloody hand was hurting too! I thought I was actually bleeding for the cause at one point but I think it was just paint rubbing off!

Here here!

One thing ive realised now ive sat in three of the four stands is that the people in a stand making noise often cant hear the amount of noise the other stands are making.

'ere, 'ere! Well said!

The only thing in common the stands have is the wingeing bastards who spend the whole fkn game MOANING about some of the players. no rhyme, no reason, just fkn moaning. This in the EE, where they asked us to have no negative vibes towards the players/management/club. WTF????? I left the moaning in the Atyeo to get in a positive area, and there are STILL some moaners. and you didnt do much singing either. WTF was the point of moving??? :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

sod off back to the Atyeo, or Williams

A belting atmosphere, a great day out back in the EE bar these bloody moaning pratts. :noexpression:

I quite liked the song in the EE to the tune of 'The animals went in two by two...' thought it would be great if the EE sung it for a prolonged period.

I didn't quite catch all the words though, someone post them up.

I've seen a few different versions posted, but the 1 i picked up and sing was:

Johnson's going to take us up, hoorah hoorah

Johnson's going to take us up, hoorah hoorah

We'll win the league and every cup

Johnson's going to take us up

And we'll all go marching in the premier league

(i think?)

I quite liked the song in the EE to the tune of 'The animals went in two by two...' thought it would be great if the EE sung it for a prolonged period.

I didn't quite catch all the words though, someone post them up.

Johnson says he'll take us up hoorah hoorah

Johnson says he'll take us up hoorah hoorah

Johnson says he'll take us up, beat them all and f * c k 'em up.

And we'll all go marching into the premier league.

:)

i must commend the vast majority of the EE on yesterdays performance, however it seemed like there were quite a few "pay on the day" fans, just in there to see what all the fuss is about. Speaking to a small group at half time, they said that they were not used to singing and bouncing (williams stand exiles) and felt a bit daft, although by full time they were were all giving it a good go, so well done lads, come back soon!

My only gripe was when there was a slight crossover between the fans by the pillar, and those closer to the middle, on more than one occasion i found my self clapping in time with one song whilst singing in time with another (or singing the same song, but with a slight delay) then again, i have NO rhythm and i am pretty tone deaf, so it was probably my bad timing that was out and not anybody elses fault

Well from the 'old mans' seats on the halfway line in the Williams, the Atyeo sounded the loudest yesterday.

:innocent06:

Thanks, i thought we did quite well yesterday, even some proper bouncing round the grounds started. But i liked it when we all song 'we always believe' i couldnt hear how many stands were joining in but i could swear it would of been 3 of the 4 at minimum. (Guess who it probably wasn't :D )

I thought the EE was loudest yesterday, although the Atyeo was a lot better than it usually is.

Best chant yesterday IMO was when the EE started sing 'Johnson says stay until the end' to all the Dolman early leavers. Made me laugh that did.

Yeah, that did make me chuckle! I was in lower Dolman and got upand started to sing and some people didn't seem happy|! One even whispered 'if you don't like the Dolman you should bugger off to the EE'!

Archived