IGNORED

Fontaine

Antman

I was told he's turned his ankle whilst in Portugal, he's tried playing through it but it hasn't worked.

It's time to get someone in now, and at the same time let's resolve the Richard Keogh situation once and for all, if we don't want him then let's let him go on a free, it is clear that no side will pay any money for him, so if we don't think he's worth a squad number and aren't going to make use of him then let's look elsewhere and release him from the wage bill.

It's time to get someone in now, and at the same time let's resolve the Richard Keogh situation once and for all, if we don't want him then let's let him go on a free, it is clear that no side will pay any money for him, so if we don't think he's worth a squad number and aren't going to make use of him then let's look elsewhere and release him from the wage bill.

Linvoy Primus was mentioned as a target a few weeks back, but that went quiet. We need someone in, especially with McCombe out. Bradders did OK at Centre-Back today, but I wouldn't want to rely on him for any great length of time. Keogh has obviously burnt his bridges, so isn't an option, and I agree his situation needs sorting.

Archived