IGNORED

Craig Mackail Smith

kachina

Must say was seriously impressed by him on Tuesday and yesterday apparently he was outstanding for Posh. Right Winger, Left Winger, Attacking Midfielder and can play up front.

I reckon he was would a fantastic adition.

I thought he was brilliant on Tuesday. Seems he's got great attitude. Ran for everything all night and always looked dangerous with and without the ball.

IMO he was better than their goalscorer Boyd.

Must say was seriously impressed by him on Tuesday and yesterday apparently he was outstanding for Posh. Right Winger, Left Winger, Attacking Midfielder and can play up front.

I reckon he was would a fantastic adition.

indeed he does look like a good player, but its not the position that we're crying out for right now, is it

If he was available and cheap e.g around about £400k, then it may be worth a punt, as he did look good, and scored a couple of good goals yesterday. However with Brooker, Maynard, Adebola and Trundle, we are capable of scoring goals so I wouldn't be disappointed if we never bought anyone else in in that sort of position. Saying that though if he can play all across midfield, he could provide cover all over the midfield, and even become a regular goalscorer from just behind the front men?

I am more concerned about us finding a defender now though. Is there anybody that is older and has been released from a Premier League club still without a club? He might demand a bit more money than someone else, but I'd be happy if we were paying a bit more for an older head that has Premier League experience and isn't completely past it. Ipswich have Campo...

If he was available and cheap e.g around about £400k, then it may be worth a punt,

Wolves tried buying him in the Summer and offered two million. because Posh now have a millionaire owner they turned that bid down. Barry Fry is not the owner anymore, but he's demanding FIVE million off any club that wants Mac S.

Wolves tried buying him in the Summer and offered two million. because Posh now have a millionaire owner they turned that bid down. Barry Fry is not the owner anymore, but he's demanding FIVE million off any club that wants Mac S.

######g hell!

He was good but not THAT good.

Are you sure that wasnt Mclean that Wolves bid for?

...Is the wrong answer.

Aaron Mclean was who they were after.

He was a cheap buy for them. He is actually listed as a target man, in the hole type. He has a great left foot. I think he is about 23. Would prob cost a million I would think as he is still young, but the lad is pure quality. I just watched the highlights from his game yesterday his first goal was pure quality. He looks naturally talented. Yes it may only be league one but I actually fancy Peterborough to be playing Championship football next year.

Archived