IGNORED

Super Scott

internetjef

A few people on here have mentioned we are struggling with a quality natural right winger.

williams looks class but always goes inside and doesnt really beat players down the line

sproule is generously 'a little unpredictable'

nobes is surely a central midfielder

could it be that mr murray will get a last chance to run the right wing as he has done for so many years. i raised an eyebrow when we renewed his contract as i expected he would get limited opportunities but i spose he must still be in GJs plans as they wouldnt have offered him a charity contract.

granted he hasnt played regular first team footie for absolutely ages and i think he may have a recovering broken wrist (could be wrong though), but does anyone know if hes trainign again yet and if not how long till hes back.

anyone else think maybe he should get a one last chance for glory, at least he is a genuine right winger!

He's injured at the moment so he won't be featuring until his wrist has recovered anyway. I think that he's still got a good half left in him, I think Johnson could start him and then maybe replace him after half time. He would definitely put a better quality of cross in for Maynard than Ivan, and It looks like GW wants to play in the middle.

A few people on here have mentioned we are struggling with a quality natural right winger.

williams looks class but always goes inside and doesnt really beat players down the line

sproule is generously 'a little unpredictable'

nobes is surely a central midfielder

could it be that mr murray will get a last chance to run the right wing as he has done for so many years. i raised an eyebrow when we renewed his contract as i expected he would get limited opportunities but i spose he must still be in GJs plans as they wouldnt have offered him a charity contract.

granted he hasnt played regular first team footie for absolutely ages and i think he may have a recovering broken wrist (could be wrong though), but does anyone know if hes trainign again yet and if not how long till hes back.

anyone else think maybe he should get a one last chance for glory, at least he is a genuine right winger!

God, i hope not. Where's Greg Goodridge when you need him? :no:

I'm sure Murray will get a few games now G/Johnson has decided to keep him (which surpised me anyway). I can't see it being much more than cameos and from the bench though. Can't see him as any week-in, week-out solution on the right, don't think he has ever been that great a crosser and now his pace is going so is much of his impact. can't knock his attitude but more bad games than good since he returned. I still think Sproule can improve and is much more of a danger going at defences outside or in but needs to get his head up more. Agree about B/Wilson - much underrated, quick, skillfull, brings good balance to the side and much more reliable than Murray. Let's face all of our wide players could do with improving their crossing - very rare for Brooker / Adebola to find the opportunity to attack a really whipped in cross

Archived