IGNORED

This Is What Fat Boy Gaunty

Never to the dark side

Wouldn't normally listen to TALKCARP,but it has a Coventry follower

as one of its presenters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to have a listen today

and he said Coventry will tan the hides of the WURZELS(thats us) this weekend

They said the same last year NTTDS.. Got another shock coming then havent they!!

:chant6ez: Johnson said, Mifsud is a C....!

Talksh1te is the biggest pile of provocative rubbish i've ever had the misfortune to listen to. 'Let's say something controversial and watch the mugs ring in to argue with us at £16 a minute (network charges may vary)' is there style. Definitely a radio station for our blue and white friends.

Talksh1te is the biggest pile of provocative rubbish i've ever had the misfortune to listen to. 'Let's say something controversial and watch the mugs ring in to argue with us at £16 a minute (network charges may vary)' is there style. Definitely a radio station for our blue and white friends.

couldnt agree more :bruce_h4h:

you guys make me laught he says it to everyone ..he is joking really..........and talksport is legendary ...now for yo folk happy to live in yur own litle bbc bristol worlds conatined within a bubble good luck. Talksport but be doing something right.

I regularly listen to Alan Brazil most mornings but switch to Victoria Derbyshire on 5 live at 10am when Guant is due on Talksport.The bloke is a complete plonker who shouts people down when he doesn't agree with what they say and who its impossible to have a reasoned debate with. No doubt that Talksports audience figures decrease when he comes on. Why hes' on at prime time is a complete mystery.

He said last year that City would lose at Coventry but failed to eat humble pie when his boys got stuffed 3-0.

Some of Talksport is good - Andy Townsend and Ray Houghton are particualry insightfull but Hawksby and Jacobs are about as funny as a one legged man riding a bycycle...

How I wish Townsend and Houghton worked for the BBc.

Archived