IGNORED

Which City Player Does Your Mrs Fancy?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

At City, when not holding Tompos hand or feeding hornbeamred chicken mayo sarnies, mine has taken a worrying interest in Tommy D.

"Why don't you get your hair like that"

"There's that number 4, you know - the nice one"

Heaven help anyone that fouls him, I wont even repeat the words from her mouth against Plymouth when that happend.

Anyone else got any sneaking suspicions their partner has their eye or something else than the ball? :@ :@

Guest Bootylicious

Generally, i think we have quite a good-looking bunch at City.

Just a shame that most of them know it!

Personally, Leroy / Lee M / Luke W / Danny C take my fancy ^_^

They're all male and have shorts on so it doesn't narrow the field much for my Mrs! ;) I think David James is probably at the top her list, (she doesn't know many City players).

My daughter has a rather unhealthy interest in, Danny Coles, Peacock and Matt Hill though. As for Mickey Bell, she used to be scared of him because he seems to have such dark eyes from a distance ^_^ sort of the opposite of this character in fact...

Generally, i think we have quite a good-looking bunch at City.

Just a shame that most of them know it!

Personally, Leroy / Lee M / Luke W / Danny C take my fancy ^_^

Just trying to clarify.........The Lee M you have listed.........Is that the pie eater that has gone to Yeovil on LOAN or the wee young jock??

Guest greatwhite

my missus used to like wayne allison - stood next to him having a pee

at a nightclub - could understand why!!! - we are now divorced!!! only

kidding

Guest dez_gimred

my mum recognises Tommy as ''hes the only good looking one''

someones a pretty boy then

^_^

to be honest from a guys point of view most of our players are grim looking!

a certain centre back comes to mind...*cringe*

mine probably knows more about football than me and reckons most of them (not just at city) are pretty average really

the only ones she thinks stand out for city are Lee miller and Tommy Doc, but then she also said Frank Barlow looked cute! ^_^

Guest Bootylicious
Just trying to clarify.........The Lee M you have listed.........Is that the pie eater that has gone to Yeovil on LOAN or the wee young jock??
The wee jock, Tipps!

Though i have to admit, Matthews doesnt look too bad now, with his new 'slimline' look. ^_^

The wee jock, Tipps!

Though i have to admit, Matthews doesnt look too bad now, with his new 'slimline' look. ^_^

Well any slim line look Matthews had, will soon be gone............just to make a change, HE'S INJURED AGAIN!!! ;)

Guest Red_ Mango

Mine fancies the dynamic leaning of Danny Wilson himself!

She's also got a soft spot for Sir Bobby Robson, I reckon she's going senile.

Mind you, my kids insist I fancy the physio, Gill. Daughter has a thing about Tommy.

Son fancies the half time munchies...

The Gerbil is completely uninterested in football.

At City, when not holding Tompos hand or feeding hornbeamred chicken mayo sarnies, mine has taken a worrying interest in Tommy D.

"Why don't you get your hair like that"

"There's that number 4, you know - the nice one"

Heaven help anyone that fouls him, I wont even repeat the words from her mouth against Plymouth when that happend.

Anyone else got any sneaking suspicions their partner has their eye or something else than the ball?

Forgive me, but i think this post is a cover for Willsbridge to express whom he has the 'hots' for...

WR are you a brighton fan in disguise??

Archived