IGNORED

Which City Player Does Your Mrs Fancy?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest bristolbred

My wife definatley has a soft spot for the Doc as well!! :sub:

Not that i am too bothered!! ^_^

Might start watching the Bristol City Ladies next season!! ;)

Guest lydneyred

:D:dunno: Mine is Louise and my other half knows it. :D:(

I missed the game where Louis was the sticker in the programme and he pinched the stickers out of all of his mates programmes and brought them home to me, so that I can have one in work, one on my PC desk at home and one on the noticeboard.

Outside of the City, wouldn't mind being tackled by Alan Smith....and I mean the Leeds one!

I love Mickey Bell, always have done, since he first signed for the club. I especially love his new hair cut, all blonde and floppy. And Tommy Doc is a sexy beast. And my other half is a bloke, and doesn't have the slightest interest in football, although he's starting to recognise various players when they come on TV.

lf is a bloke, and doesn't have the slightest interest in football, although he's starting to recognise various players when they come on TV.
Its a start but you're going to have to educate him further I reckon. My missus resisted footy for years but through constant immersion is starting to come round. Not that she'd admit it :D

He has said he'd like to come to a game, but he knows so little about it that he doesn't want to go with me, because he's be embarressed at having to sk questions all the time. But he may come to a game next season. I'm not willing to miss any of the next 2 home games to explain a corner kick. He can wait til the beginning of next season, when the games aren't quite so important!

Guest Bristol_Babe

:D:dunno::D I LOVE SCOTT MURRAY NOW HE HAS RETURNED... I LOVED HIM BEFORE AND I LOVE HIM AGAIN!!!!!! :(;):ph34r:

And during the period where Scott was at Reading, I loved Lee Miller... He is still pretty fit...

Though I have to admit... STEVE PHILLIPS IS AS FIT AS ##### IN THE FLESH!

Archived