IGNORED

WOW

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

Ok its no reason for celebration!

So we beat a non-league squad 5-2, they shouldn't of even been allowed to get 2 goals.

It was a sloppy win that saw us s####e through being 1-0 down then 2-1 down.

Come on danny whats going on.

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Handbags away! May this be a lesson to you!

If people are going to insist on coming on here and being critical of Danny and the team then at least try and be factually accurate.

Yesterday, I saw a Bristol City team go out and get the job done.

You can say what you like about unibond team, we are playing badly blah blah blah till you are all blue in the face. The facts remains that (sorry for the cliches) on the day, it's eleven blokes vs eleven blokes. The pitch was typical non league, whilst someone is going to reply saying ".....they are professionals, the pitch shouldn't make a difference), well I'm sorry, but it does. Our players would'nt have played on a pitch like that, even in training or reserve football for many a year. It was quite possible the most uneven surface I've ever seen!!

Bradford would have raised their game tenfold against us in front of a bumper homw crowd. We've scored 5 goals, something that even before the game, people were prediciting as unlikely. Just take a look at the prediction forum!!

Even at 1-0 down we NEVER looked like losing the game, even though we were only one down for less than a minute!! But you know what I mean!!

We are safely through a potential banana skin and people are still moaning!

If people spent as much time supporting the club as they do moaning about it, we'd have no problems!!

Rant over!

I think you should be pleased it was potentially the biggest upset in the 1st round and your lot got the job done.

A lot of people were looking at it as an upset, especially with your indiffernet form. And now you have the chance of a decent cup run. Stop moaning!

Actually come to think of it, us beating bournemouth would've been the biggest upset! B)

Look lads Rovers lost against bournmouth of the second division.

When we played them in the league we drew so whats the big deal we won against a NON-LEAGUE club.

Pull your act together danny! :sport5: :wacko: :Fume: :AquaCount: :Rage: :Costumed19: :sport5: :sport19:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Oh do shut up, no one said the Rovers result was a bad one, just that they have a history of losing to non league teams - Its called banter, look it up when your at school today

Archived