IGNORED

Emanuel Ledesma

tin

...is coming to town this weekend and QPR fans are absolutely purring over his performances so far, which he's claimed the MOTM award on every occasion to date.

Dowie's playing the outrageously talented Argentine on the right-wing, despite him being all left foot apparently, but I thought I'd sound an early warning about his theatrics.

The boys gathering a growing rep amongst Championship fans for his diving, along with the Real Madrid kid Pajero. Seeing his set pieces, this could be very dangerous if he's allowed to get away with it when we play them on Saturday so if you hate diving as much as I do we need to create as much pressure on the ref as possible to take action against him.

Anyone at Stoke a few years ago knows players can get sent off for diving, as Murray was a few years ago, so watch out for this cheating git.

You have been warned.

Correct - and McAllister got stuck in as well as others and kept them quiet (and didn't Colin whinge about it) !

Same for QPRs "flair" players, get stuck in early and let them know they're in a real game. I watched the QPR highlights earlier and Doncaster were standing off and letting them run at them - close them down (as we do) and they'll find it difficult, just as they did at Sheff. Utd.

A friend of mine was at the Sheff utd v QPR and said they rubbish. I think they are still getting to know each other. Hopefuly we will beat them but don't under estimate them.

• Admin
...is coming to town this weekend and QPR fans are absolutely purring over his performances so far, which he's claimed the MOTM award on every occasion to date.

Dowie's playing the outrageously talented Argentine on the right-wing, despite him being all left foot apparently, but I thought I'd sound an early warning about his theatrics.

The boys gathering a growing rep amongst Championship fans for his diving, along with the Real Madrid kid Pajero. Seeing his set pieces, this could be very dangerous if he's allowed to get away with it when we play them on Saturday so if you hate diving as much as I do we need to create as much pressure on the ref as possible to take action against him.

Anyone at Stoke a few years ago knows players can get sent off for diving, as Murray was a few years ago, so watch out for this cheating git.

You have been warned.

....as Murray wrongly was a few years ago....

Guest deuce bigalo
There is an alternative way. We let him have the first free kick in a non dangerous position in the QPR half - by breaking his leg (diving cheats deserve nothing better to be honest so no sympathy from me). A couple of our lads then have a quiet word with Pajero along the lines of "you're next" and then we won't see any diving for the rest of the afternoon.

are you the official village idiot or just weekend cover?

Ledesma was petulant against Swindon a couple of weeks ago. He's a player that opposition fans will loathe but, as you state, is adored by QPR fans.

He's a very good footballer - and sadly it's not rare for good footballers to have diving on their list of weaknesses.

You're quite right -- he was petulant against Swindon. He's picked up two stupid bookings already, and there will be plenty more.

Like a lot of things it's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. He gets clobbered constantly and yes, he reacts.

Still a stupendous player though. Been MOTM by some distance in 4 out of 5 games so far.

Not at all confident about the game on Saturday. We've played only one decent side so far, Sheff Utd, and lost 3-0. I think we will come good and become very hard to beat but at the moment we're still gelling so it's a good time to be playing us.

Some of the comments about putting the cloggers onto Ledesma are charming. :noexpression:

wow, you went a whole two sentences without swearing so i'm guessing your the brains of this shambolic outfit

if it's all the same with you einstein i'll hang about and have some fun reading the highly intellectual and well thought out debates you knuckle draggers are having...

now go away

<_<

Ahhh. What a nice young man you are. This a classic trait of a London ghetto boy who isn't allowed out on to the streets because he might get stabbed, so he is forced to sit on his computer in his house/flat and play on his computer and ultimately go a little bit doolally cause he hasn't seen the cold light of day for months.

Lifes tough when you're a cheeky, but slightly clinically insane, cockernee geezer, eh?!

I'll happily play along with your game little munchkin features x x x

ghetto...boy...stabbed.....cockernee...wow, cliche overload alert!!!

oh i get it now, it's the rather old but unfortunately still widely used 'patronise the visitor' routine, yawn :rolleyes:

i'll stick about, i can't believe a city as beautiful and as full of educated young people as bristol is doesn't have a merest hint of good manners hiding somewhere, and see if someone plucks up the courage to leave the pack and join in some a tongue in cheek rival-banter

from what i've seen so far it may be a while, i'll make myself comfy...

p.s

no doors in cyberspace but if you haven't sussed that by now it's probably never going to sink in

;)

Really? Well something just hit you on the arse on the way out. Maybe it was my shoe.

ghetto...boy...stabbed.....cockernee...wow, cliche overload alert!!!

oh i get it now, it's the rather old but unfortunately still widely used 'patronise the visitor' routine, yawn :rolleyes:

i'll stick about, i can't believe a city as beautiful and as full of educated young people as bristol is doesn't have a merest hint of good manners hiding somewhere, and see if someone plucks up the courage to leave the pack and join in some a tongue in cheek rival-banter

from what i've seen so far it may be a while, i'll make myself comfy...

p.s

no doors in cyberspace but if you haven't sussed that by now it's probably never going to sink in

;)

Moron. I thought the definition of 'cliche' was an overworked phrase? So by definition you are admitting that stabbings in your neck of the woods are so rife that they have become a cliche! What a shocking state of affairs. Mind you, i have been unlucky enough to visit your ground in 'affluent' West London, and it is a f*cking sh1thole to be kind!

You have shown yourself to be a real bona fide (another cliche!) c**k.....ernee with your lovely swaggering (another cliche!) arrogant attitude in your opening salvo to us in this 'beautiful city'. Perhaps you should consider moving down here for a time, if nothing else at least you'll be able to go out after dark!!

Hopefully none of the above was to patronising for you, you silly billy oversensitive diddums x x x

Um, well aint it pleasant on here!

All a bit school playground but as long as your having fun hey.

Having great fun with you arrogant lot!

Let me guess your next line; '' i prefer them gasheads to you lot. Much better fans/crack/forum/people/etc, etc''.

Tired and predictable you cheeky monkeys are!!

Bit like your Bristol Rovers inferiority complex :dancing6:

Well done!! I can see the parellels between us and Chelsea. We both have a wealthy chairman, a quality manager, fantastic prospects and we both laugh heartily at the misfortune at our nearest 'rivals'. If you can call them that.

I hope you double bolted the front door and the Staffordshire bull terrier is on guard. After all, your disgrace of a city is not exactly the safest place on earth and we wouldn't want anything bad happening to such a lovely chap as you........ :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

do any of the bristol fans on site have brain cells? cause judging by some of the comments the answers no!

Simply your jealous of are stars ledesma and parejo, and revert to ' break their legs' that will do your team no good going down to ten men early.

Grow up you lot

Havent seen them play yet so I cant say I am jealous of them.. Your team were one of the pre-season favorites for promotion, and we were over looked, but thats how we like it. I think we will both in the hunt at the end of the season.

To be honest, we have a few 'stars' of our own that will make the game entertaining. I am looking foward to saturday, should be a cracking game of football. Ledesma will probably get some stick from our fans but thats all part of it, he is obviously a good player judging by comments made about him already so he will have to get used to that.

Maybe Murray will be unleashed against you lot again for another wonder goal!

Archived