IGNORED

Emanuel Ledesma

tin

Have us Wurzels got an abstract sense of humour that people from London don't get (and vice versa)? I can't figure out whether some of the tongue-in-cheek things have been understood and reacted to t-i-c, or whether these blokes are just louts; and if they were jokes then our lot haven't got them and thought they were having a go and have had a go back.

Time for bed. :bonkers:

do any of the bristol fans on site have brain cells? cause judging by some of the comments the answers no!

Simply your jealous of are stars ledesma and parejo, and revert to ' break their legs' that will do your team no good going down to ten men early.

Grow up you lot

Only one poster on this thread has mentioned 'breaking their legs' and nobody has even mentioned Parejo's name. If your boy(s) stay on their feet then there's no problem is there. Simple equation really, even for you smartarses.

That's reminded me. McAllister will be marking him. :noexpression:

That unfortunate thought did cross my mind, and Jamie's habit of getting out of position alot does seem to worry me.

He's scored a hat-trick this evening against Carlisle. :noexpression:

Hopefully, we will be a tad better than an average league 1 side who've sold their good players on Saturday.

do any of the bristol fans on site have brain cells? cause judging by some of the comments the answers no!

Simply your jealous of are stars ledesma and parejo, and revert to ' break their legs' that will do your team no good going down to ten men early.

Grow up you lot

Not if we have Uriah Rennie as the ref. And if we pay him! :winner_third_h4h:

As far as I can tell he's a left footed player playing on the right wing, so show him to the byline and see what he can do with his standing foot. If a player is that quick and skillful that's really all a defender can do, be it McAllister or Evra. If Ledesma can be as effective with his right foot as he is with his left then we'll have to hold our hands up.

Players get reputations for theatrics and I'm sure amongst Championship referees this young upstart will be no different, so I'm confident we're not in danger of falling foul to 'simulation'.

Archived