IGNORED

Cider On Sale At The Gate

Guest Garfunkle

Something to do with Carling sponsorship i imagine?

They no longer sponsor the stand, it's Brittania now.

Great point from Garfunkle, why do we not stock Blackthorn? No sponsorship issue there! Is it because we'll all be hammered before the game, rather than mildly drunk?!

They no longer sponsor the stand, it's Brittania now.

Great point from Garfunkle, why do we not stock Blackthorn? No sponsorship issue there! Is it because we'll all be hammered before the game, rather than mildly drunk?!

As you know mate, it was known as the Blackthorn Atyeo for a time before Brittania took over and I was asking the same thing. I tried to avoid paying £2.80 for a bottle or Carling but would've happily topped up the levels with a Blackie. Think the only people who can get one are the Dolman Hall members now.

Guest Garfunkle

anybody know then?

reason i ask is because i am sure there are many people like me who will drink cider but not lager and would like a drink at ht whilst watching gillette underneath the stand

if n there is no reson can we set up a petition on this forum and present it to the club?

if we can get 500 names theyd be foolish from a business point of view not to stock it.

anybody know then?

reason i ask is because i am sure there are many people like me who will drink cider but not lager and would like a drink at ht whilst watching gillette underneath the stand

if n there is no reson can we set up a petition on this forum and present it to the club?

if we can get 500 names theyd be foolish from a business point of view not to stock it.

IMO they should ban cider altogether, it makes some people act irresponsible............. :drunk2:

Archived