IGNORED

Man Utd Release Dong Fangzhuo

jambodinho

Worth a trial, seem to remember him being quite good in his pre seasons at united. But then all the youth players look quite good in a world class team.

When he was originally signed it was as a genuine prospect not as some silly marketing idea. Not as if United didn't already have massive Chinese sales and fame anyway.

why would we want him??

the kids a waste of space..

just a token ethnic in all honesty..

not what we need at all

In these times of racial and political correctness I think that's definitely the wrong way to have said what you meant, which is that he was a tool to sell shirts.

In these times of racial and political correctness I think that's definitely the wrong way to have said what you meant, which is that he was a tool to sell shirts.

Ray - you're right of course, although Man U were cynical in the extreme and when he was signed everyone thought it was for commercial reasons, so whilst 'token ethnic' will upset some people, I think we all know what young Mr Emery means and I doubt for one moment that he considers Park in the same manner.

Not that we should be debating ManUre on this forum of course..

no way, dong is shite. i watched him a couple of times when the league was already won for manc and he looked terrible, his movement was hideous he lacked pace and lacked composure. signing him would represent a fantastic business deal however... how many clubs did junichi inamoto get on the back of his ethnicity?

but its not really the GJ way to potentially sacrifice the team spirit in order to sell a few more replica shirts

Worth a trial. He's free, young, obviously has a bit of talent there somewhere. Maybe Manchester United was just a step too far for him. Championship football could be more fitting.

Plus the shirt sales overseas and then if we change our minds. Sell him to Cheltenham for a small fee.

Worth a trial. He's free, young, obviously has a bit of talent there somewhere. Maybe Manchester United was just a step too far for him. Championship football could be more fitting.

Plus the shirt sales overseas and then if we change our minds. Sell him to Cheltenham for a small fee.

All our signings from here on in must be capable of playing in the Premier League.

Why?

Because we are less than 12 months away from playing in the Premier League.

NB. See my signature. Believe.

Archived