IGNORED

James Scowcroft

Dolman_Stand

IF Scowcroft signs then you have to feel that it poses serious questions over Trundles role in the squad.

With Brooker being prolific from the bench and considering Scowcroft will clearly not come here to keep Trundle company on the side-lines, it can only be concluded that from starting in the play-off final little more than 4 months ago Trundle has free-fallen to 5th choice striker in the blink of an eye.

Regardless of how it is portrayed that is a rather spectacular fall from grace for last seasons million pound man, to the extent that a swift cut price deal seeing him leave the club is far from unthinkable.

Whilst I very much trust Johnsons judgement I have to say that if this were to go through it would be a rather un-inspiring signing and more importantly, seem to add very little to what the squad currently posses.

or rather we have wasted 2.25 biggies on an unproven...hope I'm wrong and he gets a few tomorrow, because he's done jack shit so far

Well not sure if i'm reading something that isnt there about Trund's but in the Swanseas Evening Post this article camer up:

"I'd definitely like to go back to Swansea at some point of my career," Trundle told the Evening Post.

"It's a club where I had great years playing football so there's no reason why I wouldn't want to go back. It's a team that I love."

He added: "In football it's hard to talk in terms of when things will happen, so I don't know if I would move back in the short term."

A return to Swansea would depend on a number of factors.

Could it be a season loan with a agreed fee at the end, to recoup some of the fee?

Like i said i could be reading to much into it.

Scowcroft no thanks..

or rather we have wasted 2.25 biggies on an unproven...hope I'm wrong and he gets a few tomorrow, because he's done jack shit so far

I've been away for a week and have come back to find that there is still some UTTER AND COMPLETE MORON'S on this forum,

still I'm sure he missed Derby because mummy wouldn't let him stay up late and hopefully he will be back to scholl on monday

Blimey, the agent's done a good job there.

I wonder when he's going to tell Scowcroft we're not interested.

We want 5 strikers, must be him in for Trundle then :P

£2million for Ben Watson according to that oh so trustworthy article.

Archived