IGNORED

Qpr Prepare To Unleash Foreign Legion At Ashton Gate - Match Preview

cheshire_red

Had to laugh at the utterly embarassing Tinnion interview! Thank god those days are over.

Yeah, same here. That's probably the most spot on thing I've read about his tenure and a testament to him not being ready when he mouthed off after we won at Grimsby. Remember hearing that at the time and thinking 'how naive can you get man'. :doh:

I agree it was a good article and well written but one thing I certainly can't agree on - the comment that Adebola's goal 'looked like a foul'. I guess it's all opinions but no way in a million years is that ever even close to being a foul! The goalkeeper runs 10 yards then spectacularly jumps and collides with his own defender, whilst the striker nods the ball on and sticks it in the back of the net.. Someone please explain what Dele supposedly did wrong?

its a very good article

nice to see an opponent actually taking the time to look at our players / team properly instead of just blindly slagging us off because they saw us play once at their place the year before.

:clapping:

Hahaha you're dead right.

I'm used to reading about how we were awful when (insert team) played us last year, got some decisions and scored an offside goal to win.

Then with a really up to date picture showing Phil Jevons.

This article was a refreshing change. Even if it came from the Rent boys.

I agree it was a good article and well written but one thing I certainly can't agree on - the comment that Adebola's goal 'looked like a foul'.

From what I've read in the past I don't think they like Dele because he always scores against them, which would explain this bitter comment.

Archived