IGNORED

Christian Ribeiro Interview

edson

Wow.

If you do nothing else today, watch the interview with Christian Ribeiro on BCFC World. What a magnificent attitude and manner that lad has.

For anyone to speak the way he does is a breath of fresh air, but for a lad of 19 to be so articulate, considered, focussed and professional is really quite astonishing.

From what I've seen of him and now, from what I've heard, I am in absolutely no doubt that Christian is going right to the top.

Have a watch of it and you'll see what I mean. He really is a credit to this football club.

I haven't seen the interview but I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. It's hard to imagine how he must have felt sustaining such a serious injury on his full debut for the club.

I am sure that he will receive the best medical treatment and he will be helped fully over the coming months by the club's backroom staff.

Its also fair to say that the club itself has established a great reputation for standing by players. Good for current players and a good selling point for future signings.

An excellent interview,he can't half chat mind! He just oozes positivity, I can't believe it after such a horrific injury and such cruel timing, I'd love to see him when he is happy!

As others have said,maturity beyond his years and a credit to the club. very proud to have players with attitudes like this and I'm sure he has a very bright future ahead of him, its just been delayed a bit.

Wow.

If you do nothing else today, watch the interview with Christian Ribeiro on BCFC World. What a magnificent attitude and manner that lad has.

For anyone to speak the way he does is a breath of fresh air, but for a lad of 19 to be so articulate, considered, focussed and professional is really quite astonishing.

From what I've seen of him and now, from what I've heard, I am in absolutely no doubt that Christian is going right to the top.

Have a watch of it and you'll see what I mean. He really is a credit to this football club.

Spot on. As well as clearly being intelligent and articulate, I though for one so young he was incredibly humble. Grateful to the club, the fans, his teammates and, quite understandably, the surgeon.

Funny that he mentioned he was glad he did it at AG, rather than 'somewhere like Exeter' because, living down the road from Exeter and having a professional interest in The Grecians, that's where I saw first saw him play last season. Brooks was making his comeback appearance and I dragged along one of my boys to sit with 50 or so others to watch a really decent game - two sides that passed the ball around and ended up giving me two trips to Wembley, as it happens. Christian shone that night and, at the risk of being trite, shone in the interview today also.

All the best, young man. Keep up the hard work and I think Jamie McAllister will be looking over his shoulder by Easter 09.

for a lad of 19 to be so articulate, considered, focussed and professional is really quite astonishing.

Please don't generalise all teenagers, it's probably one of the reasons we get so grumpy.

we cn tlk propr if we wnt 2, we not fick! :icecream:

But yes, definately one to watch.

Mature, articulate and intelligent are not words that most people associate with footballers, let alone one of only 18.He sounds like a special lad.

I don't have world but am considering re-subscribing. It seems to have improved significantly since I last had it about 5 years ago.

:city: I liked the fact that he said that he is glad that it happened on his debut and not in a reserve game in Exeter when no one would have known about it.

Recovery from an injury like this is hard work and frustrating.

He is a credit to the club (and his parents)lets hope that he goes on to fulfill his potential.

Wow.

Yes indeed, I too was going to post in similar fashion. Christian, has a very refreshing attitude, he can only keep growing in mind and stature, I really look forward to seeing him in a City shirt again, which by what he says may be sooner than later.

He reminds me of a slightly better looking version of Mark Shail, sorry Mark.

Archived