IGNORED

My First Time At Ninnian Park

Guest wheres your caravan??

Guest wheres your caravan??

its going to be my first time at ninnian park as i have only just tuned 16 and can now travel on the CATS.

So what should i expect at ninnian park apart from a city win?

cheers guys

Get right over to the fence next to the Caridff fans, best place to be for the whole experience.

You can expect to gather about 24p in loose change. You can also expect a lot of welsh chavs asking you to fight them even though they can't get within 10 yards of you at any stage.

Best atmosphere you would have experienced for a while.

loads of fun... if you enjoy the singing and the banter aspect to football, the atmosphere will be fantastic yet intimidating. make sure you stand in the terracing as it might be the last chance you get to experience it, and its the way fans should be at football games stood singing and jumping around :D

not a great view of the footy tbh especially if you get some 6foot6 bugger stood infront of you,

expect to be treated like shit by the stewards and sheepshagging pigs, and don't make plans to be home quickly, could be stuck in the ground for anything up to an hour after the game :(

never thought to lie to the Cats woman? and just buy an adult ticket before then?

qwality me too:D I'm 17 just thought id go for the atmosphere

hate cardiff was gnna take a blow up sheep and strap it to my groin area :laugh:

24p in change u say?

thats ok they should gather about£2 worth of 2ps off me:D :laugh:

goign to the bank to change a couple of ££:P

I'm in a seated area though:'(

why oh why :laugh: #### it.. I'm sure tehres room to stand

its going to be my first time at ninnian park as i have only just tuned 16 and can now travel on the CATS.

cheers guys

Cardiff fans will chuck coins etc, so be careful - and don't expect the Hedlu to do anything - they stand with there backs to the cardiff fans - literally ignoring the objects being thrown.

And last season, someone must have thrown something back, because the hedlu came in to the city fans to arrest someone and subsequently got a kicking!! KARMA!

Cardiff fans will chuck coins etc, so be careful - and don't expect the Hedlu to do anything - they stand with there backs to the cardiff fans - literally ignoring the objects being thrown.

And last season, someone must have thrown something back, because the hedlu came in to the city fans to arrest someone and subsequently got a kicking!! KARMA!

This is true. The hedlu do not have a clue (well they do but they just choose to ignore the cardiff fans) so the best thing to do even if it seems hard is to not answer back.

My mate did last year and spent a night in a cardiff cell :disapointed2se:

cheers guys

In my experience, rude and aggressive coppers with a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality, who appear to relish the ability to use their legal powers to antagonise law abiding citizens.

That is an honest appraisal resulting from my direct experience with one particular uniformed hooligan last year.

Oh, how i laughed. :innocent06:

Always enjoy my trip to bardiff.

Expect a lot of angry Welshmen (i think it's called an 'inferiority complex') shouting extremely nasty things at you and generally gesticulating that they'd like to entertain Queensbury Rules with you at your earliest convenience. This WILL be followed by half the Welsh economy (about £3.80 total) being hurled at you and complimented by a dessert of bottled urine. Hmmmm. Lovely. The old saying of a 'coppers nose' i.e a police officers intuition, does not apply to the Heddlu, as not only do they not spot crimes being committed right under their noses, they can't even see it if you point it out to them. In fact they seem to take umbradge to this offer of help with keeping their arrest rate high by ummm.......threatening to arrest you for your aggressive attitude!! I was smiling at the time and i honestly don't think my smile is that bad??!!

In a nutshell you will witness what old school football watching used to be all about. Noise, aggression, a rip roaring atmosphere and a good old shout and holler in a battered old terrace. Proper job! Enjoy, cause these occassions will possibly never be repeated.

PS. It's Ninian Park, not Ninnian.

Anyone know if we have got tickets left?? Also, is the Taunton coach full yet?

Wasnt planning on going but I havent been over to taff land for a few years and quite fancy this trip! :englandsmile4wf:

be nervous very nervous mucker and don't forget your woolly jumper baaaaaaaaaaaa :innocent06:

This is true. The hedlu do not have a clue (well they do but they just choose to ignore the cardiff fans) so the best thing to do even if it seems hard is to not answer back.

My mate did last year and spent a night in a cardiff cell :disapointed2se:

Was your mate the bloke that slapped the pig and refused to say sorry...i've wanted to shake his hand since then!

The hot dog i had last year was quite good...probs made of sheep shit though!

I hope gay boys back this year...i enjoyed the chants directed at him last year :englandsmile4wf:

Archived