IGNORED

Trundle...

BounceAroundJosh

With Akinde just signed, making us have 5 strikers, even thought GJ said he needed 5 stikers. Will Trudle play again?

Before Akinde signed Trundle wasn't really even making the bench bar the carling cup does any1 think he will play again?

Maybe he might get a run out at Swansea but apart from that it look's dim 4 Truns. I mean i would love him 2 play every game (even thought he cant score).

Tell me what you all think!

Everyone will get there chance, as he found out last year.

If a striker scores i.e. adebola and put a good shift in you can't drop the guy to accomodate Trundle. Maynard is still finding his feet at Championship level and need games for experiance. Brooker is proving he's a super sub! So Trundle know's he's got to wait his chance, and when it arrives he needs to take it with both hands.

We have 5 very good strikers and thats what GJ wanted. 2 are very young, and will only get better!

Does Maynard need Trundle?

Do you think Maynard would like to play alone side Trundle? With Trundles flick and tricks surely this is what maynard needs to kick start his season.

Ok, maybe its not that simple, and if aint broke don't fix it, but its something I would like to see.

Trundle is class he will prove this when he gets his chance!! I'm sure he'll prove his doubters wrong and help us to the prem!!

Wasn't the same statement made on numerous occasions last season......give him 5 games, then it was give him ten games, then 25! My god, when is the man going to come good?????

Other excuses were, not playing to his strenghts, wrong tactics.....what next grass to green, goal posts not regulation size? Honestly, I will be surprised to see the man feature up until Christmas, then maybe move on in January.

Trundle is class he will prove this when he gets his chance!! I'm sure he'll prove his doubters wrong and help us to the prem!!

Yep you are correct, trundle will prove his class in a lower division and not in a city shirt, Apparantly the ball is 2 round, the grass his too long, the red colour hurts his eyes, yep every excuse we heard on here.. :disapointed2se:

Wake up guys, trunds although we all like the guy is not good enough, tricks and all, :juggle:

IMO he will be loaned out very soon, gone in Jan window........ :preacher:

Yep you are correct, trundle will prove his class in a lower division and not in a city shirt, Apparantly the ball is 2 round, the grass his too long, the red colour hurts his eyes, yep every excuse we heard on here.. :disapointed2se:

Wake up guys, trunds although we all like the guy is not good enough, tricks and all, :juggle:

IMO he will be loaned out very soon, gone in Jan window........ :preacher:

Give it a rest, getting boring now.

He's not top of the pecking order at the moment and those in his place haven't done much wrong so far... Its Maynards turn for a run of games, if and when he is rested, trundle/brooker will undoubtedly get more opportunities. I also think it unlikely that Adebola will go through the season without niggles and injuries so all of our strikers are important.

I do like what he brings to the table, but you just have to say that at the moment others deserve the shirt so he needs to wait...

Do you think Maynard would like to play alone side Trundle? With Trundles flick and tricks surely this is what maynard needs to kick start his season.

Ok, maybe its not that simple, and if aint broke don't fix it, but its something I would like to see.

I would like to see ta ht partnership a go. Trunds isn't the traditional target man but like you say his flick ons etc would suit Maynard. Maybe it will be one of them partnerships that Johnson doesn't think will work but then he stumbles upon it and it does work.

I would like to see ta ht partnership a go. Trunds isn't the traditional target man but like you say his flick ons etc would suit Maynard. Maybe it will be one of them partnerships that Johnson doesn't think will work but then he stumbles upon it and it does work.

Problem is that the more times i see trundle, the more the ball seems to stay at his feet... he has some nice skills but often only loses the ball when tackled. He can have good vision, but he's not shown that aspect recently even in cameo appearances... certainly not enough to move up the pecking order anyhow

Wasn't the same statement made on numerous occasions last season......give him 5 games, then it was give him ten games, then 25! My god, when is the man going to come good?????

Other excuses were, not playing to his strenghts, wrong tactics.....what next grass to green, goal posts not regulation size? Honestly, I will be surprised to see the man feature up until Christmas, then maybe move on in January.

You obviously have a personal problem with Trundle!

Didnt you say last season that he had fallen out with GJ and wouldnt play again? Then he went on to be one of our best players in the play offs!

Trunds was given a chance last year at the start just like nicky maynard is, if he would of produced the goods he would of stayed in the side and city might well of got to the prem. we have signed maynard to score the goals we needed last year.

IMO if trunds does get any chance to play it will mean nicky has failed or injured, brooker has failed and is injured and akinde is not ready...... so i am not being negative regarding trunds, I like the guy and wish he would of succeded but if he plays again then things would have gone wrong.

GJ didn't put him on the bench against QPR, tells you his thoughts. Its sems strange that some people in here cant except that GJ must be dissapionted with him. The same people think that GJ is god. So may be you should relise his chances of playing again are remote in my view, because I think Maynard will be great very soon.

I can see where you're coming from with this but I don't think Trundles provides a sufficient amount of successful flick-ons etc when he plays to be in the team for that reason. I think a Trundle and Adebola partnership would be successful, with Maynard coming on for last 20-30 mins, when defenders are more tired.

And a second point..

Anyone who was at the Plymouth game last season, away tie, seen Trundle playing in a left wing position and playing it very well. Is there any chance that Trundle could play left wing with McIndoe central midfield perhaps? I'm open for comments though, feel free to shoot me down it's just a thought.

Ryan

You obviously have a personal problem with Trundle!

Didnt you say last season that he had fallen out with GJ and wouldnt play again? Then he went on to be one of our best players in the play offs!

No I don't, stating facts. Never met the guy, I like his attitude but isn't good enough IMO

No I didn't, I'm afraid that wasn't me Sodburyred.

As for the play-off's, had a good game v Palarse......but didn't turn up at Wembley IMO. Too inconsistant, impact player at the very best.

No I don't, stating facts. Never met the guy, I like his attitude but isn't good enough IMO

No I didn't, I'm afraid that wasn't me Sodburyred.

As for the play-off's, had a good game v Palarse......but didn't turn up at Wembley IMO. Too inconsistant, impact player at the very best.

ummm, it was actually you stating that LT and Sproule were basically on their way out of the club in the Brooker v Trundle thread, you have a vendata against him, plain and simple.

The statements made where, play him alongside a target man, which didn't happen to the very end of the season, which he then produced his best city form to date.

ummm, it was actually you stating that LT and Sproule were basically on their way out of the club in the Brooker v Trundle thread, you have a vendata against him, plain and simple.

The statements made where, play him alongside a target man, which didn't happen to the very end of the season, which he then produced his best city form to date.

Will you stop following me!!!!

As I said before, it wasn't me who started that rumour! Check your facts before accusing somebody, and let your vendetta against me go would you? :fastasleep:

Trundle is not every City fan's favourite, but others appear in awe of him. Last season I listened to the game at Norwich on Radio Norfolk. The commentators saw him on the bench and mentioned they hoped he wouldn't get on the pitch. Later on as he prepared to replace another player, they actually groaned,something like "That's the last thing we need today" and when he scored they "Just knew he would". So perhaps he's worth keeping for the fear factor?

Archived