IGNORED

Finally...

Ryan 7

Steve Lansdown, Doug Harman, Colin Sexstone and Ernie Arathorn all in the squad photo. At least they could have worn the City strip.....

No disrespect to some good people, but this should just have been the playing side of the club really.

Guest MaloneFM
:city: How long before we get the poster with the team photo & fixtures on ?

Next june.....nice of them to include two stewards from the Williams car park in the middle....what new goalkeeping shirts?

I'll get me ban.....

Never. The fact that everyone is included says a great deal about our club and its togetherness. Although I can't spot the tea lady.

Well, I guess that if you include non playing staff , where do you draw the line?

I blame Peter Kenyon....

And if the HAVE to wear shorts...for gods sake put the pudgy thighs closer together.

It shows how in awe of GJ everyone at the club is.

That nobody dared question it when he said "and a pair of medium shorts, please" only underlines that fact.

Never. The fact that everyone is included says a great deal about our club and its togetherness. Although I can't spot the tea lady.

The tea lady had the day off where as Gary j just had an off day. What were they thinking when they decided to wear the strip :rofl2br:

Maybe the tea lady will appear in the Wag team photo special edition.

Archived