IGNORED

Pete Johnson Interview

samo

Totally agree with that. Worth the £40 a year alone. I think Badger 8 should listen to that and stop sticking up for Keogh.

Also interesting to hear he was after Xisco who went to Newcastle, Metab wanted to go back in the break(what break?!) to marry and wouldnt be eating during Ramadam. Other interesting points was he is sending a scout to watch Man City youngsters because they wont get a look in. Also 7 forgien lads lined up for the this season but only 4 now due to us losing in the play offs.

Sure someone else will point out other things.

Also nice to see we made the choice not to sign George Friend due to the amount of money we thought he was worth and weren't caught out by bloody Mad Mick at Wolves. Interesting that Wolves have yet to announce a fee (to my knowledge at least).

It makes me feel very happy to know he's in charge of our recruitment and I have a lot of faith in him and Gary's policy.

Gone are the days of Wonderson and his vhs player, that's for sure...

doesnt it fill you with enthusiasm after listening to that interview? we have a great network that is worldwide an is geared to being a prem club, he answered all the questions with proper answers and gave a great insight into our inner circle. jus wish he was asked if he is yessir!!!!

The interview with our head scout (and of course Gary's brother) is fantastic.

Everytime that this gent is coaxed infront of a mic he is great to listen to.

One of the real bonus features of World this.

Seems to have very high thoughts of Akinde.

Great person to interview.

Think he said we now cover all countries for talent except China and Japan.

Also said that with the exception of the likes of Berbatov, who is out of our league, he has watched pretty much every player that moved on deadline day and he reckons that in about 80% of the transfers, they were no real improvement on what the clubs already had, they were just bringing them in as a fresh face / to appease fans etc... just for the sake of signing someone.

Adam then joked that he had ruled out Berbatov but had he looked at Robinho!

Archived