New Skuse Chants

Jesus

To the tune of ''lets talk about sex''

Lets talk about Skuse baby

Let talk about lou Carey

Let talk about, someone someone, someone someone

And GJ

Lets talk about Skuse, lets talk about skuse

and end with... sssskkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like the skuse one but need to change the someone someone bit maybe to... After lou carey......

Brian wilson, lee johnson and... big dele...

Lets talk about skuse lets talk about skuse!

Thats Awesome, forgot about Dele!!!!

I just added someone as it sounded funny...

How about NO, NO and FFS please noooooooooo.

Cr@p songs.

I prefer when his name gets called out just going booooooooooooooooooo.

Maybe you can come up with something?

Its only a bit of fun, or maybe we should ban fun on this forum. :disapointed2se:

I like the skuse one but need to change the someone someone bit maybe to... After lou carey......

Brian wilson, lee johnson and... big dele...

That's the one - right there.

Well it's either that or "Skuse, Skuse, he's current song sounds like abuse". :tomato:

Guest believe
Maybe you can come up with something?

Its only a bit of fun, or maybe we should ban fun on this forum. :disapointed2se:

it's not so much fun as it is irritating coming up with substandard songs for substandard players like cole skuse.

when you come up with a song why don't you go along to the the game and start signing and see if anyone starts joining in rather than just sitting in front of your computer talking about it.

Guest believe
Need to start chanting

"sign him up, sign him up"

Out of contract in the summer.

Alternitively -

To the tune of Artful dodger - Re-wind when the crowd say bo-selecta:

When his contracts up release him

Co-oal skuse

(repeated again and again)

Alternitively -

Co-oal skuse

Erm, and you mocked my chant...

and for the record, its Cole...

And is not booing you hear, its ssssskkkkuuuuuussssseeeeee

Alternitively -

Co-oal skuse

Obviously not a Skuse fan then? If you don't like it or your not inteested don't reply to the thread and put a negative twist on it when someone is trying to create a bit of positivity.

For the record, I think its great Badger, I've been saying for ages he needs a song, just couldn't cme up with it!

it's not so much fun as it is irritating coming up with substandard songs for substandard players like cole skuse.

when you come up with a song why don't you go along to the the game and start signing and see if anyone starts joining in rather than just sitting in front of your computer talking about it.

Probably because it's easier to get songs going if he can get other people on here who know it so people wont spend half the time trying to work out what he's saying.

Badger 8 you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to create new and fun ways of supporting our players and team. Hang your head sir.

So with some help from Winker, we've got:-

to the tune of Lets talk about sex''

Let talk about lou Carey

Lets talk about Brian wilson, lee johnson and big dele...

SSSSSSSSSKKKKKUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

That's the one - right there.

Well it's either that or "Skuse, Skuse, he's current song sounds like abuse". :tomato:

A quote in a programme a while back from him said when he first heard 'Skuuuuuuuuuuuussssseeeeeeee' he thought it was boos, he said he wondered what on earth he had done to upset so many people!!! He says he now realises what people were saying (his name) and he likes it.

I think it is quite funny. Confuses the hell out of the away fans, they must wonder why we 'boo' him if he subbed or starts a game! :D

Guest believe
So with some help from Winker, we've got:-

to the tune of Lets talk about sex''

Let talk about lou Carey

Lets talk about Brian wilson, lee johnson and big dele...

SSSSSSSSSKKKKKUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously; if people start singing this song then i will snap my season ticket in half and start going to watch rovers. It's awful and will make our club a laughing stock.

Not that it really matters because as soon as marv is fit again then hopefully skuse wont get a look in for the rest of the season, and will then be released when his contract runs out.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Seriously; if people start singing this song then i will snap my season ticket in half and start going to watch rovers. It's awful and will make our club a laughing stock.

Not that it really matters because as soon as marv is fit again then hopefully skuse wont get a look in for the rest of the season, and will then be released when his contract runs out.

Why don't you **** off and support Rovers

and the winner of the c0ck of the day award goes to............. :winner_third_h4h:

Your a gashead arent you.

Supported City since 82!!....

I think someone has lost his/her sense of humour, its only a laugh, I really don't think it'll be sung.

Guest believe
Why don't you **** off and support Rovers

please refer to my previous post and that is exactly what I'm threatening to do.

Idiot

gees, a little bit of constructive critisism and you fly off the handle. I bet your wife quivers in her boots every time the front door opens and you walk in, wondering where the next black eye is coming from....

please refer to my previous post and that is exactly what I'm threatening to do.

Idiot

gees, a little bit of constructive critisism and you fly off the handle. I bet your wife quivers in her boots every time the front door opens and you walk in, wondering where the next black eye is coming from....

Words fail me....

I believe you are a Class A fool ...why don't you carry out your threat and go support Rovers ? Anyone that could threaten such a thing must either be under 10 years of age or really a Gas Head :preacher:

And if you going to rip up your season ticket and its in the East End i'll buy it from you and sell my Dolman one to my mate , just so i can sing along to Badgers songs :dancing2:

Idiot

Complete and utter :pancake:

I doubt very much that you have got a wife to go home to , you sound like someone who lives on their own

:gasmask: What a fool!!! :bruce_h4h:

Idiot

What a prat!!!!

As I have suggested before the Vieira chant is perfect for Skuse.

Cole Skuse, Oh oooooooh

Cole Skuse Oh Oooooooooh

He comes from round by Yate,

He plays down ashton gate,

then repeat a few times.

That ones very good, having watched Arsenal several times its real catchy and sounds great!!

Archived