IGNORED

New Skuse Chants

Jesus

Guest believe
What a prat!!!!

i know you are, but what am i?

why are people trying to come up with songs for skuse? I just don't get it. He wont have a look in once marv is back.

i know you are, but what am i?

why are people trying to come up with songs for skuse? I just don't get it. He wont have a look in once marv is back.

Really mature :disapointed2se:

Why should Marv automatically come in, he needs to earn his place again like everyone else, if Skuse scores in all of the next 3 games then how can you drop him?

Seriously; if people start singing this song then i will snap my season ticket in half and start going to watch rovers. It's awful and will make our club a laughing stock.

Not that it really matters because as soon as marv is fit again then hopefully skuse wont get a look in for the rest of the season, and will then be released when his contract runs out.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

:noexpression:

What's awful? You going to watch Rovers will be worse for you than it would be for us...

Badger has put an idea on here for a song, if you don't like it then don't reply to it as comments like the ones you have made make you look a little bit foolish.....

Badger, we will sing it with you at the next home game mate (if you are there you bloody part timer, will she let you go??? :innocent06: ) and we can then see who walks out and snaps his / her season ticket in half, and then sing 'cheerio cheerio cheerio'.

Actually, I smell gas.. :gasmask:

Why would i be joking, no-one should automatically get a place in the team, everyone should have to work and train as hard as the next person, so if someone does brilliantly then gets dropped cos Marv HAS to play thats hardly fair is it.

Yes we are missing him at the minute but 4 games in and still unbeaten, do you break up unbeaten teams for no reason??

Why would i be joking, no-one should automatically get a place in the team, everyone should have to work and train as hard as the next person, so if someone does brilliantly then gets dropped cos Marv HAS to play thats hardly fair is it.

Yes we are missing him at the minute but 4 games in and still unbeaten, do you break up unbeaten teams for no reason??

And Skuse has hardly been a weak link in the side...although not as good as Marv he's played well and IMO has been one of the better players so far

Sorry but Carey, Marv and McIndoe should automatically start.

As they're superior quality. Fact.

:noexpression:

What's awful? You going to watch Rovers will be worse for you than it would be for us...

Badger has put an idea on here for a song, if you don't like it then don't reply to it as comments like the ones you have made make you look a little bit foolish.....

Badger, we will sing it with you at the next home game mate (if you are there you bloody part timer, will she let you go??? :innocent06: ) and we can then see who walks out and snaps his / her season ticket in half, and then sing 'cheerio cheerio cheerio'.

Actually, I smell gas.. :gasmask:

Ha ha, ssssshhhhhh, she would of had my man meat if I would of went last week..

Archived