IGNORED

Coppers Attitude Towards Us Today

Never to the dark side

Guest DR DICKNOSE
looks like the bubble trip worked well for your mate

I think that was the game that finally brought about the Bubble Match mate.

we definitely made our own way there and back,minus 2 wing mirrors and an aerial!!! :englandsmile4wf:

well I was talking to a mate of mine who is also a Welsh Copper and he was saying that the only reason why they did not allow for a comfort break between leaving The Bristol City Ground and arriving at The Services and then from The Services to Arriving At The Cardiff Ground was out of the concern and welfare for Bristol City Fans so they decided the only comfort breaks people would get would of been The Services to stop any form of altercations between Cardiff Fans and City Fans before or after The Match,so after arriving at The Cardiff Ground and getting off The Coaches and into Their Seats etc Citys Fans could have a comfort break,but Cardiff and Welsh Police Authorities did Thank The City Fans For Behaving Themselfs Before and After The Match and they hope after this successful meeting this time things between Cardiff City Fans and Bristol City Fans can get better and remain one of the best well behaved Match's In The Championship League.

well I was talking to a mate of mine who is also a Welsh Copper and he was saying that the only reason why they did not allow for a comfort break between leaving The Bristol City Ground and arriving at The Services and then from The Services to Arriving At The Cardiff Ground was out of the concern and welfare for Bristol City Fans so they decided the only comfort breaks people would get would of been The Services

But the point is they didnt even let some off at the services.

slight change of subject but does anyone know what other clubs have buuble matches? i know leeds had to do it to millwall but apart from that i have never heard any other clubs doing it except the bristol to wales trips.

i want to know why man u don't have to travel to liverpool in the same way when thatfixture also has history of violence!? and many other clubs round the country

This leads me to wonder, do the Police wee in their helmets in the back of their Police vans? :noexpression:

Good question, well presented. I think we should be told.

I for one do not agree that the obligatory bubble system is the only answer.

That's not anti police, far from it.

It's making the point that the police solution penalises the overwhelming majority who do not wish to travel in this way.

Other solutions are possible, if the police could be bothered to discuss them with fans groups rather than dictating something which is err, a cop out.

What is it coming to if we have to accept a solution which penalises the majority because of the actions of a minority?

You're advocating piss in a coke bottle because the police wont allow you disembark at services that they insist you stop at?

Nick I normally read your posts with interest and agree 90 odd percent of the time, but you are wrong with this. I have had more hassle from dibble and plod than you've had hot dinners as a biker, and theyre right to fark said bikers around n all.

Due to the total inability of a substantial part of English, and Welsh fans, then there really is no alternative. I saw the "fans" from both sides blazing hatred at each other, on Saturday. Had there been no plod, you would have had trouble, and innocent ordinary fans would have copped for some of it.

When football fans can actually go out hurl good humoured abuse for 90 minutes at the opposition, then go to the pub afterwards and have a drink, bubble matches will have no place. But looking at Saturday, it aint going to be anytime soon, is it. I really would like no plod and free travel, to games, but in places like Barfdiff, Whorefield, & Scumwall it aint a runner is it? Some of your fellow fans are partially responsible for the situation, same as it is for England fans, 10,000 behave perhaps 200 don't, and who gets remembered?

As for pissing in a coke bottle, surely planning for problems such as no bogs on the coach, when you like a sherbet or three, is sensible, or is it suddenly cool to piss yerself, like someone did goin to Barfdiff last season? Not exactly big, clever, mature or hygenic is it? Or am I wrong to think like this? Oh well.

I for one do not agree that the obligatory bubble system is the only answer.

That's not anti police, far from it.

It's making the point that the police solution penalises the overwhelming majority who do not wish to travel in this way.

Other solutions are possible, if the police could be bothered to discuss them with fans groups rather than dictating something which is err, a cop out.

What is it coming to if we have to accept a solution which penalises the majority because of the actions of a minority?

You're advocating piss in a coke bottle because the police wont allow you disembark at services that they insist you stop at?

I had to travel to the game on a coach with some absolute morons who thought that banging on the windows and shouting racist abuse at 10 yr old kids was funny. I've no doubt that these burberry clad buffoons were then part of the same group that were singing about City fans "Doing a welsh copper over last year" inside the ground. These brainless, gutless fu$%wits have no backbone and would run a mile if ever confronted by anything like a violent situation that they like to glorify in those songs they sing. I think the end of the bubble situation may be close Nick J ,in that the decent, true City fans forced to travel with these #######s might start lobbing them out of the coach. The heddlus arent going to like the M4 being strewn with spotty, stone island clad youths and their sad idiotic fathers/ uncles with their 3 brain cells oozing out of their skulls. Hopefully we can then go back to making our own travel arrangements to run the gauntlet of the welsh version of those mentioned above!!! :grr:

Archived