IGNORED

Do You Normally Buy A

Never to the dark side

There was a story about this in the Evening Post this week. Sextone said that we were covered with printers for the next few weeks. The story also said that the company were after a new buyer, but whether that happens is another story.

I'm not sure if there is any truth in this, but there I got told that there could be a possibility of both City and Rovers co-investing into the local company that prints the programmes (becuase they print them for both clubs) so that the business can keep going becuase they print such a good quality programme and are a local company. According to the person I spoke to Steve Lansdown is definately looking into investing into it on Bristol City's behalf and is just trying to get his Rovers conterpart to do the same.

I haven't bought a programme for many seasons. I remember always getting one decades ago to see what the team was and to get the A,B,C,D codes for the half time scores. The managers comments were always worth a read as well but now in the days of internet access and upto speed local media there not much need to imo.

I haven't bought a programme for many seasons. I remember always getting one decades ago to see what the team was and to get the A,B,C,D codes for the half time scores. The managers comments were always worth a read as well but now in the days of internet access and upto speed local media there not much need to imo.

I can't say I read much of the programme, other than manager/chairman comments and details of the away team, but I buy one at every game I go to just as a momento of each game I attend. I have a programme from every single game I've ever attended (other than Forest a few years ago when some bugger nicked mine from beneath my seat!!).

I can't say I read much of the programme, other than manager/chairman comments and details of the away team, but I buy one at every game I go to just as a momento of each game I attend. I have a programme from every single game I've ever attended (other than Forest a few years ago when some bugger nicked mine from beneath my seat!!).

Must of been that Hood fella . Takes from the rich and gives to the poor . Heard he's a bit of a samaritan in there , them parts . :dancing2:

There was a story about this in the Evening Post this week. Sextone said that we were covered with printers for the next few weeks. The story also said that the company were after a new buyer, but whether that happens is another story.

[/quote

a scott davidson rescue plan maybe

Archived