IGNORED

City V Birmingham

SUPER REDS

I do not think Alex is any where near the best manager in this league in fact I think Brum fans would tell you the same, the situation is very different to that of Derby's where their manager had no money etc. Tactically he is unaware.

Birmingham do have a great team on paper but as said that team failed to keep them up and in the Premier League I would say most are average at best especially McFadden who I hate with a passion no where near worth 6 million.

I would be happy with a draw tonight but going into I really think we can win and I know the lads will be thinking the same the fact both teams fans have said a draw would be a good result tells you how close the game is going to be.

• Admin
Aren't you the clever one Madger! :smartass:

The post you have trawled for was in reply to Mr Wolf who was a tad anoying bragging about his team start! I felt the need to tell him his team weren't the best in the league and there was a long way to go. I possibly exaggerated my point about Birmingham to shut Wolfie up.

I hope this explanation sits okay with you and entitles me to continue having my say on this thread :rolleyes:

Interesting no one has agreed with you on this thread so far! other than Madger with is childish point scoring exercise!

You may think you hold the popular opinion but the reality is your on your own bud :tumbleweed:

I didn't exactly "trawl" the forum.

Both threads were amongst the opening 5 or 6 threads of the City forum and I read both for the first time today so it was strange to see such conflicting views from the same poster. But as you have explained that you didn't really mean what you were writing that explains it nicely.

But I didn't forbid you from posting or owt, if that had been my intention then I could have just clicked a button, so feel free to retrieve those toys as soon as you are ready.

.....and you're both wrong anyway, in true rose-glassed spectacles fashion, GJ is the best manager in this division times infinity plus one.

Archived