IGNORED

£40 To Get Into Qpr

BCFC Grim

Three billionaire owners,yet they have to increase ticket prices to get enough money for the premier league what a farce,how long must fans have to put up with this,I would never pay £50 to watch anybody I'd love to know what they class as gold seating as Loftus Road is a horrible ground.

If I have to pay £40 to go then they can forget it,i hope this lot do a Luton in a few years time

I only paid £33 to watch Villa play Liverpool earlier in the season!

My brothers been looking forward to going back to QPR - God knows why though - going to have to tell him there's no way he's going back.

£20 for an under sixteen! He could barely sit down last season because of the lack of space!

The owners at QPR make me laugh, not only have they bought nobody this summer they increase ticket prices.

You can be as rich as you want but Eckelston and co seem to be very stingy, i suppose we should wait untill january but i cant seem them spending big.

Getting the likes of Peter Ramage on a free says it all.

TBH it looks very much as though these rich owners are only in it for their own personal gain. Id be worried if I was a qpr fan cant see them staying in it for the long term an are clearly only interested in making profit.

As for 40 pound what a joke anyone willing to pay that this season surely has more money than sense!

Leaving aside the fact that the lower category ticket prices are still a rip-off at QPR, it's ridiculously unfair to away fans to increase the prices, just because they happen to support a more attractive team (or Derby...). This type of thing has happened to other clubs - notably Man Utd - at places such as Fulham and Wigan. They hardcore matchday going Utd fans are in effect being penalised because their team is good.

As a London-based City fan, I'd probably swallow the £40 ticket price (if that's what we get charged), but would support our club if they refuse to sell them at that price, as Derby seem to be doing.

Just noticed this on the BBC site and all I could think was well done to Derby for fighting it. Hopefully they won't be the only club to fight it. £40 is far too much and QPR are just taking the piss. Hopefully QPR will stay solid on £40 and zero away fans will visit Loftus Road this season. A bit unlikely but they'd lose out on quite a bit of money.

If city fans have any common sense they wont buy tickets.

But the usual "why should the boys suffer, i will be there" crap coming out.

Agreed bringbacktherobin. I travel to all the away games but there is no way on this earth that I will pay £40 to sit in that sh**hole of a ground. Yet again another club lining their own pockets. Remember the days when football was a working mans game!! :ranting:

Leaving aside the fact that the lower category ticket prices are still a rip-off at QPR, it's ridiculously unfair to away fans to increase the prices, just because they happen to support a more attractive team (or Derby...). This type of thing has happened to other clubs - notably Man Utd - at places such as Fulham and Wigan. They hardcore matchday going Utd fans are in effect being penalised because their team is good.

As a London-based City fan, I'd probably swallow the £40 ticket price (if that's what we get charged), but would support our club if they refuse to sell them at that price, as Derby seem to be doing.

Madness these prices! Theoretically, if you were a floating London football fan you could've gone a few miles down the road, taken a mate and watched Premier League Fulham for £15 (BOGOF at £30)!

Archived