IGNORED

Ref= Bottler

Will Rollason

Kevin Friend is well known in this household because whenever we watch a game with him as referee, he's the one we seem to notice most! He tends to make odd decisions, then have a nice little chat with the players. That's why we remember his name, because he tries to be everyone's Friend. Suffice to say one look at the program before the match told us it wasn't going to be the best.

Have just watched the highlights on Virgin (don't have world!) and for Jeromes goal...either McAllister was 2 yards behind the line of defence and played him onside (he's out of the picture) or Jerome was considerably offside.

The officials were dyer lastnite...even some of the free kicks we got i couldnt believe!

Highlights would appear to suggest the referee got it right on both pen shouts...

unclear for Deles and i never thought we had another shout

Have just watched the highlights on Virgin (don't have world!) and for Jeromes goal...either McAllister was 2 yards behind the line of defence and played him onside (he's out of the picture) or Jerome was considerably offside.

The officials were dyer lastnite...even some of the free kicks we got i couldnt believe!

McAllister appears to be playing jerome on, fair enough.

Archived