IGNORED

Eastend And Birmingham

westred1

Normally I sit in the Dolman and I get carried away with singing in there to notice about the EE. But I was lucky enough to borrow a ticket off my mate for tonight's game and I thought the atmosphere was great from us and Birmingham (in parts).

But meeting up with my mates dad, who sits in the Atyeo, after the game he said the singing from the EE and the brum fans was poor!

What did everyone else think?

Normally I sit in the Dolman and I get carried away with singing in there to notice about the EE. But I was lucky enough to borrow a ticket off my mate for tonight's game and I thought the atmosphere was great from us and Birmingham (in parts).

But meeting up with my mates dad, who sits in the Atyeo, after the game he said the singing from the EE and the brum fans was poor!

What did everyone else think?

Brum were very quiet,City fans have been much louder than tonight.First half you could here a pin drop in parts of the game.

when you are in the East End its as load as ****

when you are not, its not,

tonight in the second half , all sides joined in,

just sing louder on saturday !

usually true. however, I'm still a season ticket holder in the EE, and i was singing for 90 minutes, and I'm sure people will back me up who were with me, but barely any people joined in. :disapointed2se: things need to improve on saturday

I am pretty much between the two dug outs during the games and so feel I have a fairly good idea of good and bad noise levels. First of all - the noise generated inside AG is brilliant. It used to be one of the quieter stadiums around and now have no doubt it's one of the noisiest.

Tonight I thought it was really good and a special mention to the East End. It was very loud pretty much throughout, it was bouncing...it was a credit to the club.

The fact that everyone has a different take on the atmosphere tonight, just proves how bad the accoustics are!

I was sat in Williams block D, right next to the East End and I thought our fans there were magnificent...Brum fans made quite a bit of noise too! I couldnt hear the Atyeo or Dolman at all but thats not to say they werent singing...

My one criticism of the support was a few #######s that booed at the half time whistle... Totally uncalled for.

The fact that everyone has a different take on the atmosphere tonight, just proves how bad the accoustics are!

I was sat in Williams block D, right next to the East End and I thought our fans there were magnificent...Brum fans made quite a bit of noise too! I couldnt hear the Atyeo or Dolman at all but thats not to say they werent singing...

My one criticism of the support was a few #######s that booed at the half time whistle... Totally uncalled for.

I agree with you, there is no point aruging where was louder because of the different shapes and heights of each stand you hear noise differently. I was in dolman block B I'd say in the second half dolmana nd ateyo sounded loud to me. i heard EE start things a few times but thats not saying I don't think they weren't loud but I couldn't tell. I heard B'ham about twice then they scored and at the end of the game!.

I was in the EE over by the Pillar and hardly heard Brum even when they scored. Not to say they didn't make a noise just that I couldn't hear them for many different reasons.

The one question i`d like to ask is who was the muppet who decided to start singing `2-0...and you still don`t sing` only to be drowned out shortly afterwards by a Brummie rendition of `you`re s4it...and you know you are`.

We had some banter in there in my younger days but i`d like to think we engaged our brains before our mouths.

PDG

I'll think you'll find that the booing was because the ref blew up when we had a corner - the booing soon fizzled out and there was actually people still singing at half time.

I was impressed with the level of support at the half time whistle. We didn't play well in the 1st half yet the supporters really got behind the team as they headed back to the dressing room. Felt it showed how things have changed over the last few years with a far more positive and supportive attitude shown by the fans, characterised by the 'always believe' mantra.

From the Ateyo.........Fabulous noise from all around tonight, EE constant and now starting to feel proud of the atmosphere at the gate, I thought Brum were good at times too. They sang one song quite near the start that sounded brilliant, anyone hear what it was ? Also loud with Your Sh#t and you know you are !

I was with WillitionRed and KMpowell as usual last night and it always seems that the Forza EastEnd boys are in competition with the E block group next the the away fans.

The chant starts from G block, and when E block joins in they start singing 4x as fast breaking the song up into 2 seperate chants.

We need one voice to make the EastEnd sound louder, so I suggest the drum is moved into a more central position, then everyone will be able to sing together.

Archived