IGNORED

Taylor And Fan Incident !

petehinton

Shows the real characters in football !

9/10 you see a fan blazing his head off at a 'keeper they would just take it on the chin and carry on

Hats off to Maik Taylor IMO

Look as though he lifted up his shirt and said,'' i win'' dunno if anyone can clear that up?

I thought it was a good laugh anyway?

Care to clearly clarify what happened?

Not hooked up on how it started

But a fan started raving abuse at Taylor and he stood there and they minced words and the fan took off his shirt and showed his muscles to Taylor, He then lifts up his shirt and looks as though he said i win

As i said I'm not entirley hooked up on it either

Taylor = Legend

Pure Class Moment!

basically some chav in behind the goal was giving Taylor the "you fat bar-steward" (the coming from a chav with a chicken chest) and Taylor just looked at him at first and pointed and laughed at him, some more fans gave him stick and while the ball was out of play, Taylor pulled up his shirt to show that his chest, which was well......ripped (no doubt dolly has pics!) then pointed at the chicken chested chav at laughed at him more, too which the kid started getting irate and pulled off his top and tried flexing his musles and was just shouting abuse at Taylor (who just kept laughing at him, as where most of us who had seen it)

5mins later the kid is still going mad and gets dragged out by stewards (still shouting and screaming as he's getting taken out.....pretty much as soon as he's left, Trundle scores.....

Non Footballing highlight of the season so far!

Lesson 1 - Don't argue with a keeper who used to be in the armed forces......as he's likely to be rather tough!

Keeper was getting stick for time wasting with Brum 2-0 up,

some of the crowd behind the goal giving him the

" you fat b'stard" treatment, so he lifts his shirt to the crowd

to show his gut, and starts gesturing behind his back when

the play is up the other end. One bloke behind the goal

got a bit worked up and got chucked out.

But after Trundle's goal, keeper stopped his " interaction"

with the crowd :disapointed2se:

5mins later the kid is still going mad and gets dragged out by stewards (still shouting and screaming as he's getting taken out.....pretty much as soon as he's left, Trundle scores.....

what where you watching? he got up and walked out surrounded by stewards. no one dragged him out and he wasn't shouting.. he was 4 rows infront of me.

what where you watching? he got up and walked out surrounded by stewards. no one dragged him out and he wasn't shouting.. he was 4 rows infront of me.

ok, dragged might have been the wrong word....more likely "politely asked to leave" before being made to leave

he was still gesturing taylor as he was walking up the steps

ok, dragged might have been the wrong word....more likely "politely asked to leave" before being made to leave

he was still gesturing taylor as he was walking up the steps

I don't know about anyone else but I didnt see him doing anything wrong enough to warrent being chucked out. Just a bit of banter between a football fan and a football player of the opposition.

I thought it was well over the top chucking him out, anyone see anything that i missed?

Fair play to Taylor aswell as he clapped off the Ateyo a couple of times before heading down the tunnell. All good banter and was even better when trundle lobbed him from 40 yards!!!

I agree, all good fun. When overpaid oppostion don't handle the banter and get lairy its odd. If I was earning millions to to kick (or pick up) a pigs bladder in front of thousands, I wouldnt care what was said to me in the heat of battle.

It reminded me of the old EE when we all wound up Nigel Spunk (testimonial) for Villa. Several rounds of YFB and he went to pieces and started gesturing to the EE (not waving either) with smoke coming out his ears....and that was a champions league (sic) winning goalie.

Well done Maik, true pro.

I don't know about anyone else but I didnt see him doing anything wrong enough to warrent being chucked out. Just a bit of banter between a football fan and a football player of the opposition.

I thought it was well over the top chucking him out, anyone see anything that i missed?

I can assure you, he had a warning 5 minutes prior to being chucked out by 2 stewards for inciting trouble, threatning behaviour and fowl and abusive language. As soon as the stewards left, he started again. Fans were complaining to stewards at the top of the stand that this 'chav' was inticing trouble and the police should be informed He was also using fowl and abusive language, which in itself can get him chucked out. The stewards decided to handle the situation themselves rather than get the chav arrested and subsequently banned.

No he wasn't 'dragged' out but to be fair, but he was 'ushered' out of the exit screaming and shouting (whilst being laughed at by hundreds of fans, which in itself is surely enough humiliation). Total numpty

Fair Play Maik Taylor!

No he did conduct them.

He also made a gesture to kiss his a**.

He was giving it out to, untill trundle made him look like a right tit.

There was also plenty of the old 'Taylor takes it up the rear' vocal abuse, at which point he decided to cover his own rear end.

Still, there's nothing like being made to look like a right (or left) t*t a few minutes later when the opposition scores from near the halfway line.

I can assure you, he had a warning 5 minutes prior to being chucked out by 2 stewards for inciting trouble, threatning behaviour and fowl and abusive language. As soon as the stewards left, he started again. Fans were complaining to stewards at the top of the stand that this 'chav' was inticing trouble and the police should be informed He was also using fowl and abusive language, which in itself can get him chucked out. The stewards decided to handle the situation themselves rather than get the chav arrested and subsequently banned.

No he wasn't 'dragged' out but to be fair, but he was 'ushered' out of the exit screaming and shouting (whilst being laughed at by hundreds of fans, which in itself is surely enough humiliation). Total numpty

Fair Play Maik Taylor!

I sit just above the tunnel he got directed to, fair enough if he had a warning but I don't think those reasons are good enough.

If any of those fans that complained can honestly say that they have never used foul and abusive language towards an opposing team player then I would think they were joking (its football after all and fan should be able to have banter with the opposition to try and upset them on the other side fans should be able to take it when its given back and come up with an intelligent reply).

If he was being threatening then I don't think Taylor got that memo because he didn't look very threatened and I'm sure would have made a mess of the kid if he had actually tried anything.

as for insulting trouble I couldn't see anyone that would have taken this kid seriously but lot of people found him funny.

oh well better to be chucked out by the stewards then getting arrested by the police I suppose.

I'm amazed with your comments about the continued use of foul and abusive language and threatening behavior, is no reason to remove someone from the ground. As the front row is an area where many young fans sit I don't see how you can condon such behaviour. Ok we all through some verbal abuse at the oposition I agree but to continue after a warnig in itself shows total lack of respect for other fans. I can assure you the hole of his rantings was being watched very closeky by the police stoood by the side of the Williams stand. But the stewards saved the idiot a nole lot of grief.

Archived