IGNORED

Carey (og)

mark whitehouse

Just a quickie i put a Bet on Adebola scoring first before game @ winning post outside Wiliams stand. Obviously lost. My mate with me bet on Carey at 25/1. City announcer when free kick went in said over tannoy, in front of 18,000+ fans goal scored by Larsson. We all have these fun bets , so we all chucked our tickets away..

Now they are crediting the goal by Carey, any ideas.. do you think Winning post will pay out.. I found my ticket and have receipt number and my mate was after me.

Its only £26 but you know what bookies are like..

Just a quickie i put a Bet on Adebola scoring first before game @ winning post outside Wiliams stand. Obviously lost. My mate with me bet on Carey at 25/1. City announcer when free kick went in said over tannoy, in front of 18,000+ fans goal scored by Larsson. We all have these fun bets , so we all chucked our tickets away..

Now they are crediting the goal by Carey, any ideas.. do you think Winning post will pay out.. I found my ticket and have receipt number and my mate was after me.

Its only £26 but you know what bookies are like..

Own goals don't count I'm afraid

First goal scorer last night would be classed as Cameron Jerome

We were reading the small print last night after the game and it did state that 'Own goals do not count for firstscorer bets' - but it didn't mention anything about bets 'To score at anytime' and this was the bet we had.

It also stated that Sky Sports would be used as the source for the results/scorers etc. and it had Carey (OG) as the 'scorer'.

Archived