IGNORED

Sothampton Echo

Roadrunner

I think that Tommy would do a bloody good job at Southampton. In the Premiership the games are very fast moving and the pace of play by the top teams is what usually helps them to victory over the not so good premiership teams. Look at the top teams in the Premiership they all got that central midfilder to break up play and sow the opposition down and in some ways stop them in their tracks from getting past the midfield. These players also can get forward and create good moves.

Arsenal got viera, Man Ure got Keane, liverpool got Gerrard. Tommy is a no nonesonse midfielder he breaks up play and slows down the opposition so well, not only tht he can play spme really good simple balls to set up some superb plays. jHes the sort of player that could slot into Southamptons team perfectly if you ask me.

However how true the rumours are who knows? I would be guttted to see him leave as hes one of the most passionate players out there week in week out and quite a lot of the time it rubs off on the younger ones and the obnes that have only been here for a short while.

Guest jairob
What was the headline out of interest?

Gypsy moving in to St Mary's

Look out, it's the Woodbine Kid

Any better; shouldn't be hard!

Yeah nice post.

Take the mick out of one of our best players.

Yeah nice post.

Take the mick out of one of our best players.

Yes, and? Are you beyond laughing at people?

What is it with you, I'm intrigued? You seem to like to pop on here once a month and have a dig at the same posters every time for purely criticising a post in the past.

Quite pathetic really when you consider that it was never personal; purely disagreeing with your comments.

I look forward to your future comments. :D:dunno::D:(;)

Guest N1 Jim

The gypsy thing could be seen as being a bit harsh. What is that about?

Say what u want. I just get a bit confused re some of the stuff that gets banned and then u can come on and this one of the few players who seems to give 100%.

• Admin
Yes, and? Are you beyond laughing at people?

What is it with you, I'm intrigued? You seem to like to pop on here once a month and have a dig at the same posters every time for purely criticising a post in the past.

Quite pathetic really when you consider that it was never personal; purely disagreeing with your comments.

I look forward to your future comments. :dunno::D:(;):ph34r:

From reading one of his replies on another thread, jairob could quite possibly follow this pattern:

-insult several forum members

-get banned

-return from ban

-insult several forum members

-get banned

-return from ban

ad nauseum

I sincerely hope jairob never stumbles across this website, he's likely to suffer a major coronary failure if he does. :D

Guest jairob

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. I can't see how standing up for Tommy is a personal insult to you. Get over yourself. It wasn't personal and I wasn't insulting you, but if that is what you want carry on.

Abusive Post Removed

Expect that will get me banned. :speechless3:  :speechless3:  :speechless3:

It stops those annoying three letters being used on here. As for immature......

See you in a few months after your next ban :D

I can't see how standing up for Tommy is a personal insult to you. Get over yourself. It wasn't personal and I wasn't insulting you, but if that is what you want carry on
No I don't want. I thought that was the point I was making. I don't treat anything as personal on here; after all, a forum is supposed to be a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously.

And I never said you were insulting me; I said you were having a dig at me. If you remember, your post was moderated when you insulted me as it was full of vile abuse.

Nothing wrong with what you put here, other than of course, the predictability of it.

As for get over myself; if I could do that I would probably never go out! :dunno:

The gypsy thing could be seen as being a bit harsh. What is that about?

Say what u want. I just get a bit confused re some of the stuff that gets banned and then u can come on and this one of the few players who seems to give 100%.

this? is that like to upset. If so, I think it's probably this or diss? :D

Anyway, ever read on here that Matt Hill has Tobelerone feet?

What about, Peacock is giving it to Danny?

OR Phillips is sponsored by Blue Circle cement?

THESE ARE HUMOUR. Not true (probably). But some rise a smile; some don't.

Tommy, your hero (who may not be with us next season), readily comes out with his shirt flapping about, hair all over the shop and unshaven for a few weeks. Always reminds me of the Brad Pitt character in the Lock, Stock sequel who wants to buy a caravan for his ma.....blue.

It is my particular term of endearment for Tommy. If you don't like our players being labelled, I really would of thought that this forum is not a good place to visit as it kinda goes with the territory. Provided it is not meant in a spiteful way, then must people don't seem to mind.

I apologise if I have caused any offence to Tommy or his family and will gladly hang my head in shame for the rest of the day, except when i'm having a couple of jars to St. George this evening.

Not being funny but if you walk around with a scruffy beard and hair with a grudgy look about yourself (all be it your style) you have to expect people havinga fun dig at you calling you a gypo.

Don't you ever take the mick out of your mates, calling them things because of the way they look, not meaning it literally just joking about it.

i think Tommys grudgy, scruffy, "gypo" look suits him so why assume its an insult?

I think that Tommy would do a bloody good job at Southampton. In the Premiership the games are very fast moving........

At the risk of being branded one of those who pops up only occasionally on the forum (I have a new job and for the first time in my working life, I'm properly grafting), I think the very fact that the Premiership is indeed fast-moving will be the reason Tommy will sadly never crack it at that level.

Be honest with yourselves, how often does he get burnt for pace by 2nd division teams? How many of his numerous bookings are for badly-timed tackles?

I like Tommy, I think he's wholehearted, committed and passionate. That, however, does not a premiership footballer make and if Sturrock wants to give us a lot of money for him (unless he's out of contract, for which apologies), I think we should seriously consider it.

ambition??

We were offered a lot of money for Coles and Brown, but turned it down - but where does ambition turn into an offer too good to turn down?

Whats tommys price?

dont think we could replace him if we go up and that could mean coming back down again - resulting in a bigger financial loss...

We were offered a lot of money for Coles and Brown, but turned it down - but where does ambition turn into an offer too good to turn down?

Whats tommys price?

Since you ask, I'd sell Tommy for the same kind of cash we were bid for Danny and Aaron.

We'd still have a midfield available to us of Caskey, Murray, Amankwaah, Wilkshire, Tinnion, Burnell, Goodfellow, Rougier, Brown and Bell (not to mention Carey :D ). And look, I really don't want to come across as a Tommy-hater, because I'm not, but since a move is being actively discussed, my view is that we could manage without.

PS. Someone please correct me if he's out of contract and available!!

Don't know whether TD could make it in the prem or not. Playing alongside prem quality players he would improve his game and I would say yes he could.

Problem is if Sturrock does at Soton what Taylor did at Leicester and buys in too many Nationwide players - then you get a Nationwide team and go the same way as Leics.

If I was a Soton fan I would be very worried.........

Don't know whether TD could make it in the prem or not. Playing alongside prem quality players he would improve his game and I would say yes he could.

Problem is if Sturrock does at Soton what Taylor did at Leicester and buys in too many Nationwide players - then you get a Nationwide team and go the same way as Leics.

If I was a Soton fan I would be very worried.........

Has Sturrock actually signed anyone there yet!? He's only been there five minutes, and I maybe wrong but wasn't that after the Transfer window closed?

Archived