IGNORED

Bristol City - Away

Guest Seagull Steve

Guest Seagull Steve

Evenin' all

Lokking forward to Saturday should be a good un'. Our away form this season is #### poor - 4 wins and 4 draws, bet that's got you quaking in yer boots!

We've only sold 1800 to date which is crap by our normally high standards but still enough to out-sing you me thinks! (cue abuse)

Leon '25 league goals only 8 of which were penalties' Knight will be playing Saturday - and yes he can down too easily ooerrr! :D

Is it a sell out?

Must be said if you can make automatic promotion with your run-in they you damn well deserve it :dunno::D

see you Satd :(

It'll be a sell-out from a City perspective, but not if you can't sell all your allocation.

Interesting that Knight has scored 8 penalities.So far this season in the league City have had no penalties at all.Maybe were're due one on Saturday..... :D

Guest Kojak

Knights an arrogant little ####bag. City should try and wind him both on & off the pitch (if your fans can be heard that is :P ) Works a treat and he rises to it everytime.

Evenin' all

Lokking forward to Saturday should be a good un'. Our away form this season is #### poor - 4 wins and 4 draws, bet that's got you quaking in yer boots!

We've only sold 1800 to date which is crap by our normally high standards but still enough to out-sing you me thinks! (cue abuse)

Leon '25 league goals only 8 of which were penalties' Knight will be playing Saturday - and yes he can down too easily ooerrr! :D

Is it a sell out?

Must be said if you can make automatic promotion with your run-in they you damn well deserve it :dunno::D

see you Satd :(

You `ll never take the East End, ;) our limited 600 Enders will give you a singing lesson though. :ph34r: :Party27: :Music10: :Party27: :Music10: :Party27: :Music10:

You `ll never take the East End, :D our limited 600 Enders will give you a singing lesson though. :dunno: :Party27: :Music10: :Party27: :Music10: :Party27: :Music10:
1800 brighton fans vs 600 city east enders? no contest for us really then is it!

"youve only got one song" :P :sport18: :Costumed19:

Guest jaypug

Must be said if you can make automatic promotion with your run-in they you damn well deserve it :D:dunno:

well it is nice to finally read an Away fans comments that does not put ~City down, well lets just hope for a good game & maybe a Penalty for us.

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Good luck Brighton on Saturday your dear friends at London W12 wish you all the luck and dodgy cheating Leon Knight penalties in the world.

Guest jairob

Why doesn't someone ban this Qpr ######.... I was banned for viewing a point on a former rovers player.....ban this fool for the constant wind up.

The only fool round here Jamrob is you for you pedictable unsubtle dull neandathal reaction to anything other than "Come on City"

I assume you cut and paste all your entrys as there always the same !!!!

To depressed after you beat us but i know for a fact that the only reason you beat us was because you played better and scored a goal if it was not for this you would not have won and in fact if we had scored 5 we would have well and truly thrashed you.

nuff said !!!!

To depressed after you beat us but i know for a fact that the only reason you beat us was because you played better and scored a goal if it was not for this you would not have won and in fact if we had scored 5 we would have well and truly thrashed you.

nuff said !!!!

:dunno::D:( :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Cheeky22: :Cheeky22: :Cheeky22: :D nuf said ;):ph34r::cool:

Guest Seagull Steve

With regard to the score tomorrow me thinks 2-1 to ...............?

Notice you've had problems with your Clone Island brigade. I remember Ashton Gate always being a bit on the dodgy side. Is that still an issue @ BCFC? :dunno:

BCFC v. BHA & PAFC v. QPR defining weekend of the season?

Incidentally, Seagirls? Is that new or am I just tone deaf? No doubt we'll reply with interest on Saturday! :D

ATB

Why doesn't someone ban this Qpr ######.... I was banned for viewing a point on a former rovers player.....ban this fool for the constant wind up.
will you leave it? you're not doing yourself any favours with these (badly constructed
I was banned for viewing a point on a former rovers player.
??????? :ph34r: ) posts.Your thread got taken off for reasons that have been explained.get over it

Most of us dont mind these lads on here as long as they're not abusive which( for all his faults,ie being a hoops fan :P ) weqpr never is.......just dont come on here if it goes tits up on sat hoop boy or i'll take it all back and savage you with me broad-band :cool::cool::cool::D:dunno::D:(;)

With regard to the score tomorrow me thinks 2-1 to ...............?

Notice you've had problems with your Clone Island brigade. I remember Ashton Gate always being a bit on the dodgy side. Is that still an issue @ BCFC? :ph34r:

BCFC v. BHA & PAFC v. QPR defining weekend of the season?

Incidentally, Seagirls? Is that new or am I just tone deaf? No doubt we'll reply with interest on Saturday! ;)

ATB

Bad boys will be outside meeting each other as per usual.there wont be any bother inside.

This is the most exciting end of season for a while and it s what footie should be about...Passion :@ despair :D triumph :D and bad pies :dunno:

See you down the Gate tomorrow,hope we all have a sunny afternoon and the right team wins...........................

city by one...or 4 :(

Archived