IGNORED

Dean Windass?

Red Zeppelin

Windass has declared he is unhappy and would be willing to move on from Hull, so would we want him here? I think we're the sort of club he would be looking at - top end of the Championship and no Prem team would want him if he can't get into the Hull match squad.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4190234,00.html

But one of our strikers would have to move on as a result whether it be on loan or permanent (maybe Trundle to Swansea).

Windass has declared he is unhappy and would be willing to move on from Hull, so would we want him here? I think we're the sort of club he would be looking at - top end of the Championship and no Prem team would want him if he can't get into the Hull match squad.

But one of our strikers would have to move on as a result whether it be on loan or permanent (maybe Trundle to Swansea).

I dislike Windybackside more than I do Robbie Savage who's also available. His bloody wonder goal at Wembley kept us out of the Premier League !!!!!! Besides, Windybackside is far too old.

really surprised at this reaction! i hate him because of that goal, but he is a quality championship player despite his age

Surely it's more a question of hating the fact we lost to a great goal than hating the player for scoring it? He was simply doing a job for his employers and could do so for future employers. In fact, in our case, he may even be inspired to get us up too!

Despite that, I have serious doubts over what extra dimension he would bring to the existing squad. We have strikers who are scoring (unlike last season) and some who will score a great deal more. I don't see the need to bring anyone else into the attack. Our midfield is the area that has been questionable as well as the lack of quality cover in the back four, particularly at left back, but in midfield with the return of Marv, that area at least should be sorted. So, Windass is an interesting idea, but no thanks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Agree 100%.

He's likely to cost a (very) small fee and why waste that money on another 30 (almost 40) year odd for our already ageing strike force.

No doubt he'll do a job for a club somewhere..but a short term measure like Windyar53 is not who we should be looking at...plus imagine the SAG reaction :noexpression: !

yh u no y because he has got a couple of years left in him plus like the other guy said 13 goals 7 assists more than our strikers last year

Yeah that was last season, he is now a year older and has not played that many times.

NO for me too old and too painful.

He will go too a northern club i don't see him up rooting his family for one season which is about all he has left i would say.

Nottingham f would love to have him they have an ageing striker who is kickin his heels and moaning the could both moan together.

Exactly, cows can digest it, but Dean Windass can't

so your saying that dean windass cant digest grass?

or the cellulose component therein?

or are u confusing cellulose with cellulite and implying hes a bit of porker??????

and that cows can digest themselves????

:noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

I.M.H.O if we would of had our own Windybottom a.k.a BROOKER playing at Wembers it may well of been us not them plundering the prem; so in ans to your question; no he is already here his name STEVIE BROOKER.

NEVER in a million years would i have him here..

no need to tell u the reason is there..

the only player i want to see leave city is adebola.. just don think he does anything for us..

brooker should finally ha a start he has been workin so hard for an deserves..

END OF **** OFF WINDASS

so your saying that dean windass cant digest grass?

or the cellulose component therein?

or are u confusing cellulose with cellulite and implying hes a bit of porker??????

and that cows can digest themselves????

:noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

:huh: you don't acturally realize how confused i am rite now :laugh:

:huh: you don't acturally realize how confused i am rite now :laugh:

Yes it is confusing! But cellulose is in the grass and can only be digested by cows.

But my main concern right now is the fact my girlfriend spilt beer all over my phone, so I've had it in the oven for a while and now I'm going to check to see if I've managed to resurrect it.

Speaking of which, I don't believe you could resurrect Dean Windass by putting him on a low heat for 20 minutes. Therefore I don't think he would be a good signing.

By the way I don't believe this should be the ultimate litmus test for all future signings, this only applies to chronic flatulence. :city:

Archived