IGNORED

Noble And Trundle

SUPER REDS

I thought Lee Trundle helped turn this around tonight beat the players every time with tricks and skills good crossess in,and the ball for the first goal down the wing was brilliant measured to the inch,then Noble still has a lot of class and surely both now in contention for a strart,definately Lee at home should play where he was tonight. I quess it is diferent away when you have to be tighter and more defensive but at home its what you want in entertainment Lee was worth the entry price a lone and then Nobes glorius goal to finish all off.

I thought Lee Trundle helped turn this around tonight beat the players every time with tricks and skills good crossess in,and the ball for the first goal down the wing was brilliant measured to the inch,then Noble still has a lot of class and surely both now in contention for a strart,definately Lee at home should play where he was tonight. I quess it is diferent away when you have to be tighter and more defensive but at home its what you want in entertainment Lee was worth the entry price a lone and then Nobes glorius goal to finish all off.

Totally agree, but you forgot Akinde - he was class

I think both trundes and noble have excellent abilty, they should take training for our wide players, show them how to kck a ball and cross,

Lee trundles crosses to night and wing play was outstanding, keep him there in my opinion and noble on the right, mcclindoe, sproule,williams and wilson have had there chance,

Trundle and maynard would love crosses coming in like 2nd half tonight, shame trunds had to supply them...

Compleatly agree. I have to say didnt think Maynard do to much wrong in the 1st half apart from dropping deep to get the ball as or midfield was to lightweight. So take it he had a knock.

All three subs changed this game round Trundle was out of this world, Akinde strong and for a big man is bloody quick. Noble class finish. I was a bit worried when they bought Spoure off that we would loose natural width.

I wasnt complaining though when Noble scored that belter at the end.

It was great to see Noble and Trundle back. I was disapointed to see Weale being dropped even more after 6 minutes.

Archived