IGNORED

Well Done E/e Tonight

SUPER REDS

There may of been booing else where but not from the E/E theres only encouragement for every player and the players and Gary apreciated it at the end,you do not get anywhere by booing yes after have your say,but during booing only knocks the confidence of players.

We can only ask for 100% from evey player you can not win every game,if we all keep in one direction with just positive support and always BELIEVE its surprising how far it can take us.

There may of been booing else where but not from the E/E theres only encouragement for every player and the players and Gary appreciated it at the end,you do not get anywhere by booing yes after have your say,but during booing only knocks the confidence of players.

We can only ask for 100% from evey player you can not win every game,if we all keep in one direction with just positive support and always BELIEVE its surprising how far it can take us.

FFS! Do you really think that it was only the EE that supported City tonight? As always I was in the Dolman and after a pathetic first half display the fans around me really got behind the lads tonight once they had shown some enthusiam for the challenge. I heard no booing from anyone.

No doubt because of the aquistics in the EE the most noise that can heard seems to come from there. The Argyle fans had only two songs all night but both could be heard all over AG.

FFS! Do you really think that it was only the EE that supported City tonight? As always I was in the Dolman and after a pathetic first half display the fans around me really got behind the lads tonight once they had shown some enthusiam for the challenge. I heard no booing from anyone.

No doubt because of the aquistics in the EE the most noise that can heard seems to come from there. The Argyle fans had only two songs all night but both could be heard all over AG.

boring and predictable. The support from the EE is a class above.. ask GJ....

Yes fair play to you and thats good,but there was a lot of booing at half time,as Gary has siad some of the fans have lost the Always Believe thinking, Gary was as disapionted with the first half as everyone but booing does nothing but knock confidence does not help one bit.We got this far with total Belief and confidence lets keep it going.

Guest bigcheese

e-e were singing a bit but 2-0 down i couldnt see or hear much. I was shocked at plymouth, seemed like it was an away game or something, might have just been an illusion of course as the top-right of the e-e always seem up for anything!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I was in the EE and there was no booing coming from there I can assure you. It did go a bit quiet for a very short period but people were still trying to get songs started. I know it's an old story, but I couldn't hear any booing atall!

There is no hidden agenda IMHO, the people in the EE want to stand, shout and sing! What's the problem?

For what it's worth, I moved from the Dolman to the EE last year and, regerdless of what anyone says, the support in the EE is ALWAYS positive. There is no booing atall. It might go a bit quiet at times (last night was a good example) but as soon as the second Plymouth goal went in a few lads started a City song.

More power to 'em I say!

Guest bigcheese

Fair play to you then!

From where I am in the dolman I can hear the away fans more sadly, must be an acoustic thing then, damn them acoustic things!!

Keep up the good work :-) :englandsmile4wf:

Archived