IGNORED

New Players In This Season

terjon

for someone supposedly so old you really have issues with maturity don't you?

or are you 12 and did you choose 1966 to give you less chance of getting hammered on here? (not working for you is it?)

or even worse..... could you be a sag?

:gasmask:

everytime someone disagree's with you you kick off, really boring wouldn't you say?

and can you not spell "LOSER" certainly a 12 year old sag

I don't buy the 'he's young, give him time' either. He's probably been coached since he was 6 or 7 years old. 'If he's good enough he's old enough' says the Barnsley manager who briefly played a 15 year old kiddie last night (15 years 45 days to be exact).

Never mind the age of Maynard, give him some service.

agreed, better service needed :englandsmile4wf:

Pathetic mate..hes old enough to show us what he can do..........service is shite i agree...........but that does not excuse his bad touch and the fact he falls over all the time.........so you would pay £2.25M for him in this form............I bet you bleeding would then....... and to cap it all I bet he doesn't play on saturday because he has been very poor.......END OF RANT

I say the new players have not improved the side and I get slated on here, I said they haven't started that well.......and look what happens,

Seems GJ Agrees with me then, Left out maynard and williams and webster,

Oh well maybe I was right after all...........

I say the new players have not improved the side and I get slated on here, I said they haven't started that well.......and look what happens,

Seems GJ Agrees with me then, Left out maynard and williams and webster,

Oh well maybe I was right after all...........

Akinde is a new player and he's started,

Mayanrd and Webster are still on the bench, so not LEFT OUT.

Yes......you are an idiot

New player assesment.

MAYNARD - 5 Hasn't exactly shown us £2.25 millions worth of player. Lightweight, doesn't think quick enough from the flick on and often is just innefective against championship defences. However he is young and has time to adjust.

Williams - 4 Showed some class early on but really isn't as good as noble or Carle or Johnson

Webster - 5 does the basics right

Akinde - 6 Good first game looked lively and capable at this level

Now lets look at who we could be playing:

Trundle: Despite being in his thirties Trundle still can bring something extra to a game. It might not be a goal now but it could be a clever pass or an incisive run to free up someone else.

Noble: A quality midfielder who is capable of taking on players to some extent as well as having a great shot on him.

Brooker: A rejeuvanted man since injury comeback who probably got us the points at the start of the season

Archived