IGNORED

Should Murray Play ?

headhunter

Should Murray feature in today's game ?

In my opinion no.

Wilson suggests having him on the bench which implies he is not fit enough to start. As speed is one of his attributes why risk exacerbating an injury which could mean him missing the last 2 games and possibly the play offs if we don't go up automatically.

As for Tinman, I think he has looked jaded in recent weeks so to start with a [hopefully] charged up Caskey would give us a boost in midfield. Bringing Tinman on to run himself ragged for the last 20 mins is a good option in my opinion.

Butler will find it tough against Iwelumo today and any more performances like last week's at Luton and I think he should be rested [permanently !!].

Will DW show his 'Tinkerman' tendancies this afternoon ? We'll have to wait and see .... last week's Goodfellow for Roberts had a touch of the Ranieri's about it !!

Come on you Reds ..... forward to Div 1 despite DW not because of him !!!

Tinnion hasn't started the last couple of games but has come on for Wilkshire after 60mins or so.Not sure what Wilsons thinking is behind that.

Its Wilkshire that looks jaded.Lately he's been a shadow of his best form and at Luton last week he was largely anonymous.

That said Wilson won't want to change things things this late in the season with so much at stake.I expect he'll start with the same 11 that started at Luton but with Murray on the bench.

Archived