IGNORED

Come Back City, All Is Forgiven!

RedM

Booing your own player is a disgrace whoever it is

That business area is a joke, its like the dullmoan!!!!

so its wrong to slag off a player... but acceptable for you to do it about your fellow fans... at club level?

crate of hippo's?

Have I missed something? Apart from the dodgy backpass, what has Ashley Cole done to get so much abuse?

well the guy epitomises everything about the "modern game" that people hate... arrogance, greed, disrespect... and to top it all off he cheated on cheryll :o

the guy is a ###### and deserves all the abuse he gets... the mistake for the goal was just the trigger for thousands of peoples feelings of disgust and even perhaps hatred at one of the biggest idiots to ever grace our game

Have I missed something? Apart from the dodgy backpass, what has Ashley Cole done to get so much abuse?

I think this is the same Ashley Cole who was fined for meeting Chelsea representatives in a hotel to discuss a transfer to Chelsea without Arsenal knowing but blamed Arsenal anyway for the fine. Its also the same Cole who thought Arsenal were taking the piss offering him only 55k a week and nearly crashed his car such was the shock.

I think this is the same Ashley Cole who was fined for meeting Chelsea representatives in a hotel to discuss a transfer to Chelsea without Arsenal knowing but blamed Arsenal anyway for the fine. Its also the same Cole who thought Arsenal were taking the piss offering him only 55k a week and nearly crashed his car such was the shock.

The same Ashley Cole we went out s****ing munters despite having that dirty northern bint Cheryl Tweedy at home.

Generally.......I think majority of people just don't like the bloke, in football and personal terms.

The same Ashley Cole we went out s****ing munters despite having that dirty northern bint Cheryl Tweedy at home.

Generally.......I think majority of people just don't like the bloke, in football and personal terms.

Its also the same Ashley Cole who complained that Arsenal fans sang Thierry Henry's name but not his.

Ashley Cole wasnt booed before his mistake, he was booed after - by fans who are thick! Ashley Cole didnt need anyone to tell him he made a mistake and the booing does no one any good.

And if anyone was booing for any other reason, they really need to butch up and stop reading ladies magazines. Who gives a **** what he does in his private life - I'm more concerned how he plays for england and the fact he rarely makes mistakes like last night.

Not really a fan of the man himself or the way he conducts himself for Chelsea and Arsenal before that.

But you have to take into consideration his passion when playing for England, which is what we need.

Yes it was a mistake born from complacency due to the poor opposition we faced, but I remember him busting a gut in the last World Cup against Ecuador to deflect a certain goal bound shot onto the bar. Instances like that go for him in his favour, so little mistakes like last night can be forgiven IMO.

Not really a fan of the man himself or the way he conducts himself for Chelsea and Arsenal before that.

But you have to take into consideration his passion when playing for England, which is what we need.

Yes it was a mistake born from complacency due to the poor opposition we faced, but I remember him busting a gut in the last World Cup against Ecuador to deflect a certain goal bound shot onto the bar. Instances like that go for him in his favour, so little mistakes like last night can be forgiven IMO.

very good analysis on this occasion ;)

Yes the first half wasn't cohesive and the players didnt gel.

Gerrard and Lampard don't work together and Gerrard, Barry and Lampard definitely doesn't work together

Capello surely has to drop Gerrard, felt that Lampards passing was more accurate.

What I like though is despite that this england team still doesn't gel like under Mclaren we are playing badly but getting good results.

so its wrong to slag off a player... but acceptable for you to do it about your fellow fans... at club level?

crate of hippo's?

well the guy epitomises everything about the "modern game" that people hate... arrogance, greed, disrespect... and to top it all off he cheated on cheryll :o

the guy is a ###### and deserves all the abuse he gets... the mistake for the goal was just the trigger for thousands of peoples feelings of disgust and even perhaps hatred at one of the biggest idiots to ever grace our game

That well maybe the case but there at wembley to watch and support england and he is the best left back in england by a mile

• Admin

It was only a few vocal pockets, Arsenal fans?? What hasn't had much mention was the majority of fans there who reacted against the booing, by cheering every time he got the ball, it drowned out the booing after a couple of minutes.

:clapping: bit of a delayed reaction I know. You could be right though. I did think it was more to do with the fact that he, almost uniquely(?), moved between two of the top four clubs in the prem purely for financial reasons. I prefer your reasoning!

Archived