IGNORED

Bored...

Lack of Action Man

Anyone else bored of the same old threads going on in this international break?

Lj debate, Carle, Reserves etc.

My creative outout on the forum has dried up.

Looking foward to England v belarus though.

Bored with the reserves? :shocking:

I'm looking forward to the F.A. Youth Cup, whenever that starts.

Got to admit I was expecting a bit of incoming loan transfer action by now, but there's still just about time and things will no doubt liven up then, and as the weekend approaches.

Never dull at City for long, no doubt this is the lull before the storm. :badmood:

Got to admit I was expecting a bit of incoming loan transfer action by now, but there's still just about time and things will no doubt liven up then, and as the weekend approaches.

Alot of fans were!

I was abroad for 5 days and logged on Tueday morning for the first time since last Wedneday and was very disapointed not to see any incoming loan action especially after Johnson's comments in the press after the defeat at Bramall Lane. The forum was as dull as it usually is with no game at the weekend.

I'd love to know why Johnson must think he has the quality/depth in the squad and that it doesn't need strengthening.

I'd love to know why Johnson must think he has the quality/depth in the squad and that it doesn't need strengthening.

GJ said City were poor at Sheff.Utd and something between a fine tuning and a major overhaul was needed. That's strong words which you'd think would have to be followed by action.

If there are to be none of the loan signings such a statement might imply, you'd have to assume some of the players on the fringes up to now are going to be given an extended opportunity.

So, barring late signings, there must surely be a good chance Trundle and Noble will be in the team against Norwich, plus possibly the returning Wilson and McCombe.

Archived