IGNORED

Mcindoe To Cardiff

Samh

I know this sounds like the classic 'I've heard at work' story, but a guy I've known for a long time is claiming Dave Jones has made an enquiry for Mcindoe.

It's been reported in their local paper and he's saying this is the real reason he was omitted from the squad recently, as he fell out with GJ over the approach. A lot of people are talking about it at Ninian Park and as you all know there's no smoke without fire.

He has been lined up s a replacement for Joe Ledley, who is expected to leave in January.

I wait for the barage of abuse but this guy doesn't ever speculate so I'm taking it seriously.

I know this sounds like the classic 'I've heard at work' story, but a guy I've known for a long time is claiming Dave Jones has made an enquiry for Mcindoe.

It's been reported in their local paper and he's saying this is the real reason he was omitted from the squad recently, as he fell out with GJ over the approach. A lot of people are talking about it at Ninian Park and as you all know there's no smoke without fire.He has been lined up s a replacement for Joe Ledley, who is expected to leave in January.

I wait for the barage of abuse but this guy doesn't ever speculate so I'm taking it seriously.

I think most of us realise by now that most smoke in football is definately of the dry ice variety. Why the hell would McIndoe want to go to Cardiff anyway?

Pfft. I fail to see how Baaaadiff would be an attractive option to him, regardless of £. Cardiff can't pay him much more than we can anwyas, plus Cardiff suck balls , why the hell would he join Incest City?

Anways, we'll never sell anyone to Cardiff unless it's for real stupid money, Dave Jones, If he asked GJ about his availability he would be probably just hang up on him. It's not about the money it's about NEVER selling players to Cardiff, that's worth more than money.

thinks he is to good for us

and his possitioning on the pitch is a JOKE

why does he drift in field gor 90 minuits

waste of a player in midfield

Are you serious? He plays infield because he is told to do so by the manager.

When hes out on the wing hes very dangerous and our best/ only option out there.

It's called the managers tactics.

He was pretty much our player of the year last year and fantastic against Donny and Birm this season. I don't think there's many Championship sides he wouldn't get in.

Johnsons mentioned in interviews (After the Birmingham game for instance) that the width the team plays with depends on the team they are playing...

So in answer to your question, Yes

well them the manager has made a HUGE mistake in his tactics and needs to completely rethink them.

does this mean that mcindoe should just give the ball away, run towards our players when they are on the ball, just walk around AIMLESSLEY?????

It's called the managers tactics.

He was pretty much our player of the year last year and fantastic against Donny and Birm this season. I don't think there's many Championship sides he wouldn't get in.

Well, he struggled to keep his place in the Wolves side before he joined us.

if the moneys right why not as i believe trundle could play in his place and create openings for our forwards [in certain positions i would like him to take freekicks not the yeovil mafia]as he showed against plymouth good crosses and an eye for a defence splitting pass like tinnion :englandsmile4wf:

Well, if his head is not at BCFC, then let him go... No matter how good they are, I want players that want to play for that shirt.

However, I do think McIndoe does and he needs to stay.

And as for Trundle on the left - as much as I love the bloke - he will never be able to run up and down the flank for 90 mins I'm afraid...

What absolute garbage. Some of you have very short memories - alongside Elliot he was our best/most creative player last season and would walk into most other Championship teams.

He doesn't hink he is too good for us - he is just passionate and is ambitious and hates to lose - don't think these are bad attributes for a footballer.

As for his positioning, he plays where he is told to by the manager. If he was doing it off of his own back GJ could substitute him, but he doesn't - what does that tell you?

Archived