IGNORED

Hoof Ball

stortfordred

Dear Gary

In your team talk today, can i suggest you take a small section of Ashton Gate's superb pitch into the changing room and tell our back four to keep the ball on it?

Bristol City are at our best when we keep the ball on the deck. Hoof Ball has never been and will never be a style that appeals to the fans at Ashton Gate.

Let's get our passing game going, get the ball wide and get crosses in from the bye-line.

Forget Hoof Ball! It doesn't work.

Good luck for today.

No Hoof Ball.

Dear Gary

In your team talk today, can i suggest you take a small section of Ashton Gate's superb pitch into the changing room and tell our back four to keep the ball on it?

Bristol City are at our best when we keep the ball on the deck. Hoof Ball has never been and will never be a style that appeals to the fans at Ashton Gate.

Let's get our passing game going, get the ball wide and get crosses in from the bye-line.

Good luck for today.

No Hoof Ball.

Couldn't agree more. Picking Noble and/or Trundle in the starting eleven would be a good start as they will demand or go looking for the ball to feet. I'm looking forward to a good game of passing football this afternoon as our efforts at Sheffield proved that when we go "Route 1" we are a very mediocre outfit.

Dear Gary

Good luck for today.

No Hoof Ball.

It's not FIFA 2008. What the manager can do is showing confidence in his players, boosting their confidence so that they play their best game. He can ask for a whole hearted performarance and pick as many "footballers" as possible. That's it. Once the game is going it's entirely up to the players. Sometimes I wonder if players not should go to theatres, children hospitals etc. instead of training at least once a week. That would really boost their game. Training ground free kicks can be the cutting edge but it's not science.

Its hardly hoof ball is it.

Stoke play hoof football not us. The only time i have seen it played is the second half against plymouth and it worked for the situation that we were in.

What people don't seem to understand is that when we are under pressure sometimes the best way out of it is clear the ball up to abedola to hold on to :noexpression: so we can bring others in and calm the game down its a very good outlet to have. Adebola is crutial to the team as we all saw Trundle play that "target man " position at the start of last season and he was very poor. I would like to see adebola up top for the above reason with Trundle, Maynard, and mcindoe behind with Elliot and either Johnson/Noble holding.

Direct style is needed sometimes but we still play more football on the ground than most teams that i have seen at the gate this season

Dear Gary,

I have just come home to find my wife in bed with the neighbours dog. What will I do??

My son Lassie is also playing up and keeps eating my daps!!

Please help :noexpression:

Belfast

Dear Belfast,

I think you may have more problems than you think, Lassie is a girl.

Regards,

RedM

Dear Gary,

I have just come home to find my wife in bed with the neighbours dog. What will I do??

My son Lassie is also playing up and keeps eating my daps!!

Please help :noexpression:

Belfast

Dear Belfast,

I would offer to send my son Lee over to help you out, but some of those bast4rds on otib would only moan about him getting on the plane the wrong way or something similar...

Regards

Gary.

Archived