IGNORED

Worst City Games

Grove Park Red

Guest pepsi&shirley
True, and any win would come under the best game thread.

Fortunately I have only ever witnessed one defeat to our old rivals, 0-1 at AG in '87, Gary Smart scored at the end after we'd battered them.

You must of went into hibernation for the next 6 or 7 years after that then did you?? :tongue:

You must of went into hibernation for the next 6 or 7 years after that then did you?? :tongue:

A bit like your team in the last 7 or 8 years.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know wheeeeeeeeeeeeeen. But i know we'll meet again when your team's not so sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rovers at Twerton in 1990, possibly the worst, the loss the pretty much cost us the title.

Rovers away in LDV in the last promtion season? (possibly the worst footballing display I've ever seen from 2 teams)

Colchester 0-0 at Home, when Pulis was Boss, dreadful......lua-lua ripped us apart all night

losing 3-2 at Home to Chesterfield on a Cold Wet, Friday Night Sky Game, I think Tinnion was Boss, only time I've ever walked out a game early. Thought if I'm going to have to watch this crap, I'm doing it in the pub with a pint.....got there to find I wasn't the only one with that thought.

Guest pepsi&shirley
A bit like your team in the last 7 or 8 years.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know wheeeeeeeeeeeeeen. But i know we'll meet again when your team's not so sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decent attempt at a song deadfred.. Good start to the song, middle bit just seemed that ive heard it before and the end didnt rhyme or make any sense..

Got any better uns???

2nd leg of League cup against the Sags, we were 3-1 up from the 1st leg (think that was the game when Brian Parkin took a massive divot from a goal kick, Nicky Morgan picked it up n scored in front of us) we then sang theres only one Brian Parking, class! Devon White then demolished us at the gate, think we were even 4-2 up, in the tie at one point. Rob Edwards, not for the last time, got abused n all sorts!

Lu'on away 5-0 tanking, Tinman hadnt a clue what to do.

Wycombe away, 3-1, their first shot on target was 37 seconds in, and this a team with no wins in 13 till that freezing night, AND Doc got himself sent off. Fan ****in tastic night, cheers for that Wonderson you ****...

Watford away 4-1 we got Aizlewood and someone else sent off and they got 3 goals in the last 10 minutes, having looked incapable of doing it with 11 City players on the pitch

Thank **** I missed Swansea away, Ipswich away to name but two..

City losing to Mansfield on pens Wembley 87...nightmares about that one still

notts county away would be around 2003/2004 time

game was dreadfull and we never looked like getting anything from it

we lost 2-0 (i think ) and was awful remember at the end of the game the whole squad got jeered of and there was also hand gesture made from chrissy roberts to the away end cus of the reaction..also the p/off final

Archived