IGNORED

Please Give Us Caskey

Cardy

After todays total lack of creativity from either Wilkshire ot Tinnion, Caskey has to play against Barnsley.

Wilkshire is so out of form its untrue and the TinMan seems to have lost it.

Another thing, for all his effort Peacock just never looks like scoring when the ball comes into the box. Hes neither big or agile and should be dropped for Miller.

Also why the hell did Wilson take off Roug and later bring on Goodfellow. The bloke is too lightweight and will never cut it here. Freezer jolly goodfellow - I dont think so.

Team for Barnsley

Phillips

Carey Coles Hill Bell

Murray Caskey Doc Rougier

Miller Roberts

Subs: Peacock Lita Wilkshire Fortune Butler

See my earlier post about keeping the same squad.

Caskey won't get a game simply because none of the City regular first teamers know enough about his strengths and weakesses.The team can't afford to be changing now,its too much of a gamble.

I think you're wrong about Tinnion. I agree, he is fast coming to the end of his career, but he is still the most inventive midfielder we have. With regards to Butler not being in your team, I think it depends who we are playing, and the type of centre forwards they use. Big and strong, play Butler. Small and quick, use Hill in the middle and either Bell or Woody at left back. Caskey was signed as cover for Tinnion and Wilkshire in the run in, and since both are fully fit, he will not feature.

The current squad aint got it, we need a change. Caskey has been at the club over a month now, perfectly long enough for the others to get to know him. Hes a quality player who will give us something different. He cant do any worse than Wilkshire has done in recent weeks. Rougier is a good example of how change can freshen things up.

The current squad aint got it, we need a change. Caskey has been at the club over a month now, perfectly long enough for the others to get to know him. Hes a quality player who will give us something different. He cant do any worse than Wilkshire has done in recent weeks. Rougier is a good example of how change can freshen things up.

I'm with you Cardy....

As for too much of a gamble, what exactly are we putting at risk? :) Do we think that the current team will pick up 3 points at Barnsley? We need to win as a draw will be worth as much to us as a loss. :rolleyes:

Guest bristolbred

Two things City have been lacking in all season,

Goals!!! :speechless3:

and Creativity!!! :sport19:

And you have got to wonder WHY we got Caskey in the squad, when he clearly won't feature this campagn!! :sad21:

And we have yet again got a must win match next week, yet have to rely on the Swindle to beat QPR to give us a remote chance of finishing second!! :rolleyes:

Guest eviltaxman
Caskey won't get a game simply because none of the City regular first teamers know enough about his strengths and weakesses.
How about some "reverse psychology" (spell check please).... if we don't know what would happen, Barnsley would be totally confused :P

Has lala (Rougier) been getting much of a chance in the team?

Made his first appearance at home against Plymouth as an early sub - turned the game with his strength and quick flicks. Has started in the last 2 games, but was subbed yesterday.

Has done well and looks like he might have earned himself a contract...maybe?

With regards to Butler not being in your team, I think it depends who we are playing, and the type of centre forwards they use. Big and strong, play Butler. Small and quick, use Hill in the middle and either Bell or Woody at left back.

So, why does Butler have a total inability to defend Steve Howard of Luton????? It is a falacy that Butler can defend the big target man.

I think we should just freshen everything up, my team would be...

Phillips

Fortune Coles Hill

Murray Caskey Doherty Tinnion Rougier

Roberts Miller

What have we got to lose? We just can't score more than one enough times, although I know Wilson won't make any drastic changes as we all know, but if he ever started that lineup, I'd say 4-0 to City :rolleyes:

Archived