IGNORED

Trundle!

swansea_jack

Coming back to us in Jan on Loan! Fact!!

Based on what? We could have injuries to other strikers before then which wouldn't make it happen, or the fact that trundles starts for us now, if he's playing well and keeps getting those starts and scores then theres no chance of that happening.

If its a fact, show us its a fact!

Trundle finally seems to be settling in and he is getting a run in the team at last.

I can alomost gurantee he will NOT be going out on loan to you, anyway isnt it about time you went looking for someone else instead of clinging on to Trundle joining you?

He left you for a bigger better club and he wont be going back, get over it!

Imo he doesnt guite cut it in this division, brilliant at times but doesnt do it anywhere near consistently enough. Will always be a crowd favourite here no matter what he does and if he does go anywhere it must be back down the M4 to swansea and i for one will wish him good luck, but of course its up to gj

Very very boring.

Why the obsession with Trundle? Once he joined us, you got promoted to the Championship for the first time in many many years under a manager who you all worship, scoring plenty of goals in the process.

You are making a decent fist of your first season back up here and may even do a "Bristol City" this year and get into the playoffs.

Move on. It seems only the Swansea fans have not, unlike the manager and the players.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep if he did, It's all very well scoring a sublime goal 2 or 3 time's a season but completely pointless if you can't score from 5 yards with the keeper sat on his arse!

Sums up everything that's wrong with our ridiculously over priced strike 'force' . I use the word force loosely

Here is a fact

Trundle has played his best games when he has been out on the left. Why? Because he gets fed the ball, he is able to be creative and supply the ball and because he has more time on the ball and his back is not to goal, he is looking forward. We look much more dangerous and creative when he plays in this position.

When he is in a central position, none of the above is true.

So, why is Trundle not played in the position where he is most effective for Bristol City and don't tell me it's because McIndoe goes past players and has better delivery because he doesn't!

Here is a fact

Trundle has played his best games when he has been out on the left. Why? Because he gets fed the ball, he is able to be creative and supply the ball and because he has more time on the ball and his back is not to goal, he is looking forward. We look much more dangerous and creative when he plays in this position.

When he is in a central position, none of the above is true.

So, why is Trundle not played in the position where he is most effective for Bristol City and don't tell me it's because McIndoe goes past players and has better delivery because he doesn't!

Here is a fact...if we play Trundle on the wing then we will have NO wingers on the pitch.

Sell the fat boy and buy a decent winger.

Archived