IGNORED

Trundle!

swansea_jack

Here is a fact...if we play Trundle on the wing then we will have NO wingers on the pitch.

Sell the fat boy and buy a decent winger.

Did you go to the Plymouth game? If so you would have seen Trundle brought on as a WINGER, playing up the WING and putting in crosses from the WING just like a WINGER would. :bruce_h4h:

So all you lot slagging off original poster know GJ's plans do you?

(I don't by the way so you can keep your obvious replies)

It Would not surprise me if he did go back to Swans on loan in Jan

Can think of many reasons it would be good timing to let him go

The fact that no one would spend much to buy him being one of them another being that He is on a big wage and so makes room for GJ to bring in someone better

Yes he is on a run in the team at the moment but until recently who else was there apart from Maynard - now Slightly strict is here (not so nearly as stern as we were first led to believe) Trunds becomes surplus

He can be fun to watch at times but they are few and far between and thats not enough in this league as far as I am concerned

We are building for bigger and better things remember and GJ's plans will be well laid

Trundle finally seems to be settling in and he is getting a run in the team at last.

I can alomost gurantee he will NOT be going out on loan to you, anyway isnt it about time you went looking for someone else instead of clinging on to Trundle joining you?

He left you for a bigger better club and he wont be going back, get over it!

The reason Lee is thought of so highly by the Swans fans is because he is a legend at our club. It's nice to see him getting a few games for Bristol City lately, because he hasn't really had the best of times since he went to Ashton Gate.

I'll admit that after I get back from a Swans game, the first thing I look for is the Bristol City result, mainly to check if Trunds has played, and scored.... I wouldn't do that for any other player who has left Swansea!

Maybe he will come back to Swansea, maybe he wont...only time will tell. But Lee will always have a special place in the hearts of the Swans fans, and also we know that he thinks as much of our club as we do of him.

As i've said before, I haven't heard of any talk down our way of any loan deal for Lee, apart from the rumours that seem to pop up on this forum from time to time.

I'm a different swanseajack to the one who started the thread by the way!

The reason Lee is thought of so highly by the Swans fans is because he is a legend at our club. It's nice to see him getting a few games for Bristol City lately, because he hasn't really had the best of times since he went to Ashton Gate.

I'll admit that after I get back from a Swans game, the first thing I look for is the Bristol City result, mainly to check if Trunds has played, and scored.... I wouldn't do that for any other player who has left Swansea!

Maybe he will come back to Swansea, maybe he wont...only time will tell. But Lee will always have a special place in the hearts of the Swans fans, and also we know that he thinks as much of our club as we do of him.

As i've said before, I haven't heard of any talk down our way of any loan deal for Lee, apart from the rumours that seem to pop up on this forum from time to time.

I'm a different swanseajack to the one who started the thread by the way!

A very honest reply and agree with what you say. It wouldn't suprise me if he eventually went back to swansea but I don't think it will be in January. I also am not sure whether it would be the best career move for him either. Only time will tell I suppose.

Nice to see you keep an eye out for our result, as I do yours and Cardiff's (as I'm exiled in Cardiff). On a sidenote though, doesn't it get a bit confusing with everyone from swansea having the name JACK? :whistle2:

On a sidenote though, doesn't it get a bit confusing with everyone from swansea having the name JACK? :whistle2:

Yes, it does a bit! (although my name is not really Jack!) Good luck against Reading on Saturday, I hope Lee hits a hat-trick for you! Reading are by far the best team Swansea have played this season so far, we lost 4-0 against them at their place, we were 3 down at half time! The Hunt brothers were absolutely awesome for them on that day, they tore our defenders apart! I think they'll be close to the automatic promotion spots come May. Anyway good luck against them, and also i'm looking forward to our trip to Ashton Gate on December 6th....we really missed our trip to City last season, we had to make do with the beer tent stands at Rovers instead!

Here is a fact

Trundle has played his best games when he has been out on the left. Why? Because he gets fed the ball, he is able to be creative and supply the ball and because he has more time on the ball and his back is not to goal, he is looking forward. We look much more dangerous and creative when he plays in this position.

When he is in a central position, none of the above is true.

So, why is Trundle not played in the position where he is most effective for Bristol City and don't tell me it's because McIndoe goes past players and has better delivery because he doesn't!

Someone who talks some sense, Good ideas.

• Admin
Nice to see you keep an eye out for our result, as I do yours and Cardiff's (as I'm exiled in Cardiff). On a sidenote though, doesn't it get a bit confusing with everyone from swansea having the name JACK? :whistle2:

An explanation of why every one from Swansea is nicknamed Jack.

http://www.aardvarkcymru.co.uk/swanseajack.htm

mcindoe tracks back 10000% better than Trundle does. Trundle is a good impact player off the bench, too much of a luxury to play on the wing. He did play extremly well against Plymouth but that doest equal him playing well there every game

I agree but McIndoe dosen't seem a happy bunny at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if he moved on in the January window.

mcindoe tracks back 10000% better than Trundle does. Trundle is a good impact player off the bench, too much of a luxury to play on the wing. He did play extremly well against Plymouth but that doest equal him playing well there every game

GJ says you have to affect a game. It's a pretty simple principle. So if Trundle affects a game more than another in, in this case, left wing, then he earns that spot until such time as he doesn't affect a game.

This principle applies to everyone in the team/squad so it is not just about Trundle and McIndoe.

On a totally different pont, Trundle should be taking our free kicks on the edge of the box because he can do more with a ball than any other in the team. I also think he should be our penalty taker - when we get them!

Archived